" ... "

•Quthor saying heya peeps ^w^ it's been a long time adding an new chapter of this story (even the the 5th chapter was cringey as hell oh well XD) here we go!!•

-6 HOURS LATER-

Kokichi POV
Kokichi's mind: I can't move.....damnit my back and head hurts....is what me and Shuichi doing yesterday- wait no... for fuck sake,....yesterday.....finally finish....I'm glad...I'm sick of it.
I saw Shuichi sleeping peacefully and when I saw him sleeping my heart beat become more faster than before all I do is laugh to myself I slap my forehead

" It's impossible me??...fallen in love in this useless detective like him that is 0% impossible " I just laugh to myself and look at him weirdly.

I touch Shuichi's forehead " It's finally gone all he need is rest " I tried to stand up but ended up falling to the ground " Jeez why the hell my back hurts damnit just why now!. "

Shuichi open his eyes slowly, Shuichi walk out of the bed and saw Kokichi lying in the floor murmuring for help Shuichi just sighed and help him stand up while Shuichi is helping him Kokichi look at him with an eyes widened and blush a little he regret it because he was getting blush easily by just looking at Shuichi but he hopes that he didn't see his blushing face.

When Kokichi is finally at the bed (lying on the bed)Kokichi was quiet and sweating he don't know what to do especially what happened yesterday it was goo- no horrible really horrible that I almost died from it, " So Shuichi-kun!- " Kokichi covers his mouth *THE FUCK DID I JUST SAID TO HIM SHUICHI-KUN* Kokichi look at Shuichi and Shuichi look back at Kokichi,

" S-Shuichi-kun? "Shuichi asked and was about to laugh. Kokichi blush really hard because of embarrassment so Kokichi went off the room then run fast straight to the dining hall. Shuichi feel bad because he's teasing him so he just rub his head and forget what he said.

ShuichPOV
I realize that this is Kokichi's room he went out of Kokichi's room then went straight to his room,I sat at the bed then sighed,I look to my watch, " Oh it's 6:30AM it's kinda early yet I still have time to take a bath " I walk to the bathroom and wash myself I suddenly remember Kokichi what we did yesterday he was begging for me to do it more but not in a direct way.
I blushed and stop showering, I walk out of the bathroom and bangs my head at the wall " I'm being pervert ".
Shuichi's Mind: +*Kokichi:Sh....Shuichi mo...more hnng~+*
I bang my head at the wall 10x " W-what an I even thinking?! ".

Kokichi's Pov
While I was at the dining hall I saw Rantaro,Kiibo,and Himiko.
" Guess I wasn't the earliest here huh? " they all stared to me with an awkward face Rantaro suddenly speak up.
" Um...you know what happen to you and Shuichi did it went bad? You act like nothing happen that's why I'm worried. " Rantaro asked smoothly and Himiko and Kiibo were shocked because Rantaro really said it without hesitating.
Himiko and Kiibo look each other then both said " He really said it!! "
Kokichi stays silent trying to calm down himself, then glared at Rantaro so Rantaro glared back.
Kokichi mind saying: *-tch as if like he fucking not only that he even said it in a straight he WORRIED he said but his not showing what a dork-*
" Something matter? " Rantaro asked
normally when Rantaro ask him if he was fine, Kokichi snapped out of what his saying at his mind and  was more pissed but he  tried to chill it out so he had no choice to come up with an LIE.
" Mm? Me and Shuichi oh ya that to be honest it wasss reallllyyyy fun- "
While Kokichi is saying it Kiibo covers Himiko ears and Rantaro listen to Kokichi to what he's saying.
Kiibo was angry because of what Kokichi's saying about adult do stuff so he just said. " Your gay then? " Kiibo said,Himiko heard what Kiibo said and she chuckled.
Kokichi was more pissed  than before
" Poor robot an dickless like you can't experience this kind of thing what a shame, for your information I'm not gay we just have to do it because of the Heat medicine thing that Miu invent which is really damn annoying " Kiibo was speechless so he stays quiet then deeply sighed while there fighting some one came in and it was Shuichi all of them look at Shuichi, Shuichi just gulp because they stared at him every time when two or more stared at him it really give goosebumps and unconsciously(nervous).
" U-ummm was something wrong?? "Shuchi asked nervously.
Kokichi look away at Shuichi then walk pass by Shuichi as if like he's mad about something Shuichi seems disappointed and the three of them (Rantaro,Himiko,Kiibo) stays silent either.

•Author saying: siakhxidsi srry again guys for not publishing chapter on this story it's just I've been busy y' know so umm I want to continue (this chapter) but maybe it's too long so I'll put it at the next chapter of this si byeeee oofers•