Chapter 39: But I don't want to wear a dress!

Start from the beginning

They saw us come in. Dave got up first and headed towards me and Mark. He bent down and gave me a hug. Johnny then came bounding over and did the same, that was followed by Carmine.

"What, she gets a hello and a hug, what about me?" Mark throws his hands up jokingly. "We see you all the time, Lissa on the other hand, we barely see." Johnny put his hands on his hips like a school girl.

"Meh, she's mine." Mark wrapped his arms around my waist. "I am not yours." I shook my head. "Well, you are technically not an adult and I am, your around me the most so yes in that way, you are mine." He stated.

"No, Mark, technically you kidnapped Lissa." Carmine butted into our conversation. I laughed at the comment.

Mick walked over to us with a room key, Anne was trailing behind him. "Sorry man. But Mark you're gonna have to bunk with someone, either you steal Johnny from Carmine or you room with Dave because they only had one room left." Mick held up a key.

"Take Johnny, please!" Carmine begged while shooting Anne a dirty glare. By this action I'm gonna take a guess that Mick and Johnny were together in a room and Dave was alone along with Carmine. Then Anne showed up which kicked Johnny out of the room with Mick and into Carmines room, also by Carmines look I'm gonna guess that Johnny is as annoying as you can get to room with.

"I'll room with Lissa." Mark looked down at me. "But it's only one bed." Mick looked over at us. "Eah, makes no difference to me." Mark grabbed the key. His words causing a blush to creep onto my cheeks.

"And you two are not dating, let along have sex with each other?" Johnny pointed at us with a raised eyebrow. 

"Never have with her-" Mark started. "Never will with him." I finished. But for some reason the thought of having sex or even being with Mark came to my head. With a disgusted thought, I shook it off and blamed it on the fact I was tired.

Everyone decided to go get another hour or two of sleep then meet back up and the band would go and do some stuff with there recordings while Anne drags me shopping.

Sadly, the elevator was out so me and Mark had to walk up the stairs, it was terrible. By the time he unlocked the door, I was already basically asleep while walking. So, when we got inside the room, I didn't even examine it, I just collapsed on the bed. The last thing I remember before drifting off into a dreamless sleep was Mark telling me he was gonna take a shower.

My sleep was sadly interrupted after about thirty minutes in. There was a knock at the door. Once hearing the shower on, I knew Mark was in there so he wasn't the one knocking or he was gonna get the knocking.

I slowly heaved myself of the bed with an exhausted sigh. My feet navigated to the door. And I opened it to be greeted by a girly squeal and a hug.

In front of me was Anne. I got a full look at her, her hair was shoulder length and curly. She didn't really look like a natural blond. She also had on oh so short shorts and a bright red crop top that showed off her breast, on her feet were three inch cork heels, she was also fairly short. Not someone that I think I would get along with but who can tell.

"Come on Lissa, we gotta get going." Anne grabbed my hand and pulled me down the steps and out onto the streets.

"Tell me about yourself?" She looked over at me. "Okay, well. Um...." Wow my life is boring. "I'm from South Bend, Indiana. I'm 5'7 just under 5'8 and 114 pounds, seventeen-" Anne cut me off. "Wait you're seventeen. Girl, I thought you were twenty or something. You're so tall and pretty, nice body curve and full breast with long hair. You're so beautiful, I would of never thought you were so young." She looked me over.