"If you take her card I won't ever shop here again," her words scared the clerk to death and he graciously accepted Jennie's card. Jennie simply smiled at Jisoo who was, on the surface, annoyed but on the inside she was touched.

Jennie and Jisoo immediately put on their necklaces and they exited the necklace store. "Jisoo, I want to take you somewhere," Jennie told her.

Jisoo wanted to ask where but before she could Jennie held her hand and started pulling her gently to Jennie's special place just around the corner of the shopping street. It was a house, a charming one covered in beautiful mini gardens with tons of windows, facing right onto the river bank.

"Let's go inside," Jennie said as she pulled out a key from her bag and unlocked the door and behind it was, a sprawling library, "follow me," Jennie gestured for Jisoo. They climbed up a few metal steps until they got to the third floor, the attic.

"This is my favourite place in the city. My parents bought this house for investment a long time ago but when I visited I fell in love with the place and would never let them sell it," Jennie exclaimed. She sat down by a covered window and patted the spot next to her signalling Jisoo to sit next to her.

Jisoo walked and sat beside Jennie admiring the room she was in. It was a bedroom, with walls full of flowers, art, and what she assumed were family photographs. The whole place gave off the aroma of red roses and just felt so surreal to Jisoo. She felt like a french schoolgirl skipping class and hiding out in treehouses when she was in the room.

"You haven't even seen the best part yet," Jennie teased her, before opening the curtains and letting Paris in all it's glory be shown to her.

"Wow, it's... amazing," Jisoo said staring at the view. Jennie just giggled at her.

"I'm glad you like it Jisoo," Jennie told her, "this view beats a museum doesn't it?" Jennie teased her and Jisoo just smiled.

"That view doesn't beat a day with Joo-Hyun Jennie," Jisoo said which made Jennie frown.

"But this one does," she said staring straight into Jennie's eyes with only the light from the city outside shining onto her pupils and flawless features. Jennie just looked at her, presumably speechless. Then Jisoo suddenly realised what she just said. "God spare me the suffering. I am an idiot. Why did I say that. Oh my god. She's going to hate me, Jennie i'm sorry. She'll never talk to me again. I shouldn't have come here. I just made things awkward again. It's all my fault. Jennie doesn't deserve someone like me I should've just—" Jennie grabs Jisoo's head with her hands, which silences her thoughts then she stares deeply into her eyes. A moment of silence passes no longer and no shorter than that. Then it happens,
Jennie pulls her closer and plants a kiss on Jisoo's forehead.

Jisoo's stomach became an aviary for butterflies. She felt like she was going to pass out from the kiss, Jennie however looked unnerved and just smiled calmly before she got up from the seat.

"Let's get back, the maknaes are probably looking for us," Jennie told Jisoo. Jisoo stood up and was about to ask something when Jennie put her finger to her lips. "later", she teased and started her way down the circular stairs while Jisoo was still practically frozen in place on the top floor.

"Hey guys, where have you been?" Rosé asked them. Lisa noticed Jisoo with her head down behing Jennie fiddling with her fingers.

"Jisoo are you ok? You seem off," Lisa asked her when Jennie replied for her.

"Hahaha, she's fine. She's just tired from all the shopping, you know how much she hates it," Jennie made up an excuse for Jisoo,"we should get back to our hotel now guys. It's getting late."

"Um... ok," Rosé and Lisa both said unanimously. "Something has definitely happened between those two..." the maknaes both thought.

Soon the girls all got back to their rooms after a quick taxi ride. Jisoo slipped into the room still dumbfounded, Jennie is a bit concerned at this point.

"What's up Jisoo? Are you alright?" Jennie asks, Jisoo turns her head and looks at her.

"What was that for?" Jisoo said softly as Jennie just smirked at her.

"You didn't like it?" Jennie said in mock sadness, to which Jisoo hastefully shook her head to.

"No no no, I like it," Jisoo said as Jennie moved closer to Jisoo and stared into her hazelnut brown eyes as her lips eased from a smirk to a loving smile.

"Then just enjoy it," Jennie giggled and her comment made Jisoo blush... hard. "I'm going to take a shower ok?"

"Y-yeah," Jisoo stuttered.

"Love you," Jennie whispered under her breath.

"What?" Jisoo shouted out before Jennie slipped into the bathroom.