34. I wish you trusted me

Mulai dari awal

....

It's mom.. She had an heart attack, i-i don't know what to do anymore ky.

What?! Shit okay where are you?

Beverly Hills Concierge..

Alright Y/N. I'll be there in 15 minutes.

She ended the call and you just cried where you sat while waiting your best friend to arrive.

.....

Kendall and the girls arrived at her condo pafter they having a late night dinner at Mastro's Steakhouse. They're planning to have a sleepover.

"Let's call Kylie and Cara to have a sleepover!" Bella said to Kendall.

"Yeah, i missed those bitches." Hailey said and dialed Kylie's number.

"Uh her phone is busy." She said and kendall dialed Cara's number, it's ringing but she's not answering the call.

"Maybe they're busy fucking each other?" Gigi said you can't help but to laugh on her statement.

Kendall is scrolling at her instagram, and she saw your post. She let out a sigh, she doesn't know what to do anymore. She wanted to talk to you, and at the same time she doesn't want to.

A notification from twitter popped into Kendall's phone and it's a tweet from TMZ.

"SINGER Y/N HUTCHERSON SPOTTED AT BEVERLY HILLS CONCIERGE AS HER MOM HAD AN HEART ATTACK THIS EVENING.

Her best friend Kylie Jenner with Cara Delevingne arrived at the hospital to support their friend."

Kendall saw the pictures of Kylie and Cara hugging you as you cry to them, theres a also a picture of your sister talking to Kylie. She stood up in her sit, she grabbed her keys, and she put on her sneakers.

"Ken where are you going?" Gigi asked her best friend.

"To Y/N's. She's at the hospital, she needs me Gi." Kendall said to her friends.

"Wait, why is she in hospital?!" Hailey asked Kendall as she panicked.

"Just read the TMZ's tweet. I gotta go!" Kendall run off to her condo and she entered the elevator.

Kendall arrived at the hospital she parked her car into the parking lot. They are so many paparazzi waiting outside the hospital, but she ignored it. She walk right up to them and the paparazzi are asking her a dozen of questions.

"Kendall! Did you and Y/N got back together now?!"

"Did you know what happened to Y/N's mom?!

"Are you still talk to Y/N?"

"Do you still love her Kendall?!"

She ignored all their questions, she hurriedly walk to the entrance of the hospital. "Miss, where is Y/M/N Hutcherson's room?" She asked the nurse at the front desk.