The day things changed...

Lia p.o.v.

  I woke to the sound of my alarm clock I cut it off and rolled out of bed. 'Of course I have an alarm clock cause everyone needs to wake up with a mini heart attack.' I thought to myself.

    Well I guess I should introduce myself a little. My name is Lia Johnson, I am 15 years old, I have red-ish brown hair, I am 5'4 oh and I have a sister who is also 15. Well she is my identical twin sister actually and her name is Annabelle.

    "Lia!! Get up we have to get going before 'dad' wakes up!" Anna basically whisper yelled at me to get ready. You see our mom left us when we were young and well today we were hoping to try and find her but it will take some time.

    I guess I should also tell you that I am a viner and a youtuber. I know I know it is impossible to be both... Well its not for me. I guess I could say with 2 million followers and 200 thousand subscribers that I am pretty famous. My favorite viners are of course the Magcon Boys. But I don't fangirl over them. Okay maybe a little but that's not my point!

   Anyway I took a shower and put on my clothes. I packed everything last night and already set my outfit out so I could quickly change.

My outfit consisted of:

A pink oversized sweater, pink sweat pants, pink vans and a pink snap back

   Yea so what I like pink! Got a problem! Anyway Anna was wearing the same exact thing except it was baby blue.

   We got downstairs and called a cab then went to the airport.

~~~~~~~~ at the airport ~~~~~~~~

"Anna quick question... Where in the world are we going and what are we going to do we dont have money and no place to stay how are -" "SHUSH GEZZ!!! Relax I saved up enough money plus the money mom left for us and we are going to stay in Virginia with a friend of mine..." Anna said cutting me off and she had a smirk on her face.

"Flight 219 to Virginia in now boarding!" A lady said over the intercom.

  "That's us come on Lia" as we boarded the plane and sat in our seats I plugged in my headphones and fell asleep.

    ~~~~~ passing time cause plane rides are boring~~~~~

I woke to the sound of Anna's soft voice telling me the plane had landed. I jolted up and ran off the plane. What can I say... I hate planes. Anna and I walked to a coffee shop near by and got coffee and 2 muffins. Anna called a cab  and told them were to go.

   Anna's p.o.v

    I know how much Lia like the Magcon boys and luckily Matthew Espinosa is a friend of mine so I decided we could surprise her but we aren't going to stop looking for mom... Our first clue just happened to be in Virginia so why not. For the safety of Lia it is a risk I am willing to take...

  We got to Matt's house and I rang the door bell but not before texting him that it was me. I seen him look out the window and I nodded. I looked at Lia and she looked very confused as to why we were here. Matt answered the door about 30 second later and the look on Lia's face was sooo priceless all I could do was laugh at her. She looked as if shaw seen ghosts!! Hahaha Matt just stood their his facial expression showed confusion, happiness, and shocked all at once. I never knew you could show so much in just one facial expression! Lia just stood their her lips parted to say something a few times but I guess she was just to shocked to say anything. Until Matt finally spoke " oh my gosh Anna it has been so long!!! But wait am I seeing things cause it looks like there is two of you!?" I shook my head and said "Its great to see you too Matt and this is my sister Lia, can we come in now its kinda chilly out here?" He nodded and smiled at Lia.

     Lia p.o.v.

    OMG I can't believe that I'm am in Matthew Lee Espinosa's house!!! This is officially been the best day of my life so far! Yep totally fangirling right now. I couldn't help it though! This was a dream come true!!!

   When we got inside Matt showed us around and into the room we were staying in. But boy was this house beautiful! It was a dream house!! Well not exactly but still!!

  Anna smiled and gave me a wink then left. Oh no I know what that was... She was trying to set me up with him! Oh will she get it soon!

  "Hey Lia wanna go to the park for a little while Anna gets settled and does some arrangements?!" Matt said looking at me. He was a good 5'11. I nodded because I still couldn't find words to say so I just nodded.

  When we got to the park I ran to the swings and started pushed my legs back and forth. Matt giggled at my childness then joined my on the other swing. I kept pushing until I got high enough.

   We played around the Matt got a text he smiled and grabbed my hand. I'm pretty sure I was as red as a fire truck right now.

   We made it back to the house and Matt knocked on the window and I heard shuffling the he opened the door slowly. When it was fully opened I heard a bunch of 'SURPRISE!!' I jumped then realized who was in front of me. OH MY GOD IT WAS MAGCON, AND O2L!!! Next thing I know it I was pasted out from excitement. But I could still hear things. "Way to go Cam! You scared her! I told you this would happen!" It sounded like Taylor. "Hey!! Its not my fault! What did I do wrong this time!?!" That sounded like Cam. I heard a faint pick her up Jc probably from Kian or Ricky. I felt my body being picked up and I opened my eyes but quickly closed them I decided I could scare them.

   Considering that Jc was holding me I opened my eyes and screamed. Jc screamed then dropped me and everyone rushed to my side and I was dying of laughter. But Jc looked very frightened so I gave him a hug.

    After the incident we all had a good time watching a bunch of movies and I fell asleep on Matt's lap. I felt him pick me up and go to a room and put me on a bed. I opened my eyes and grabbed his wrist "please... stay I don't wanna be alone..." He smiled then later next to me. "Good night Matty" "Good night Lia"...

A/N heys guys what's up!!! 'Duhhh the sky!' Oh um anyway hope you liked the chapter of my new story!!! Anyways there will be more of this soon don't worry! 'Don't worry be happy!' Haha if you know where that is from comment MARSHMALLOWS! Anyway.... That's all for today folks!!! Good bye my marshmallows!!!