You Spend The Night With Him

Lol heyyyyyy Honey Boo Boo's !

Kay well ima just get straight too the preferences :p I need more ideas D: gahhh . Kay . Bye .___.

Love ~M

Zayn :

You and Zayn had just come back from a friends party . " babe , I did not know you could dance like that ! " you say surprised . " I dance just how I look .. Good " he says winking at you . You laugh and roll your eyes . " Hey babe , what time is it ? " you yell looking through Zayn's refrigerator . " Uhh 3:00 Am . You spill your water . " What ?! Im sorry Zayn ! I gotta go ! My mom's gonna kill me ! " You ran past him trying too put on your heels and grabing your purse . " Woahh ! Y/N . Hold on , come back ! " He grabs your hand before you can run out . " Baby ! Im really sorry but I really have too go " you whine trying too leave . " Babe , why dont you spend the night ? " Zayn says looking deep in your eyes . " You mean like here ? " You dont know if it was a good idea . " Yeah , I can let you borrow clothes " He asked smiling . You couldn't resist his smile " Okay , but no funny stuff Malik ! " He laughs and nods . You end up staying untill 5:00 Am watching movies and eating junk .

Niall :

Niall had invited you too his house too hang out . You rang the doorbell too his apartment . He answered it with a bright smile on his face . " Hey babe ! I missed you " He said leaving your face full of kisses . " Me " kiss " Too " kiss " Niall " kiss " Enough " You say leaving one last kiss on his lips . He pulled away smiling " Sorry babe . I just missed you " You couldn't believe how amazing he was . He honestly was the best boyfriend you've ever had . " Niall ? " He looked at you with those sweet blue eyes . " Yeah Y/N " you wrapped your arms around his neck and buried your face in the crook of his neck . " I love you " His arms slowly wrapped around you " Me too babe " He kissed the top of your head . You spent most of the time eating pizza and lemonade . You were slowly falling asleep while watching a very boring movie . " Y/N ? Love its already midnight , do you want me too drop you off at home ? Or would you like too stay the night ? " You were already half asleep so you made a noise that sounded like mumbling and groaning . He laughed " come on princess " He picked you up bridal style . He laid you down on his bed and you quickly got comfortable . He changed too some sweats and cuddled up next too you . " Hands too your self Niall " You whispered . He just laughed and put his arms around your stomach .

Liam :

It was your dads birthday and Liam had gone over too celebrate the dinner with you and your family . It was around 10 pm and your family was just hanging around the living room . " So Liam how many months have you and my little princess been together ? " Your face immidetly turned red . Only your dad would ask that question . Liam squeezed your hand and said " 7 months " Your whole family said ' Awww ' You just blushed again . " Liam , you do realize your the only guy I've allowed Y/N too bring home and eat dinner with us dont you ? " Liam quickly nodded " Yes sir , and I deeply respect that " You laughed because you knew he'd been practicing talking too your dad . " Liam , I want you too do us a favor . Me and my wife are going out of town tomorrow . And I want you too take her with you and keep her safe . It will only be 3 days . " You eyes went wide open . " What ? Daddy , your letting me spend the night with Liam ?! " You were your Daddy's princess so you called him ' Daddy ' . Your dad just simply smiled and nodded . " Of course sir ! I promise I'll take care of her . " You ran upstairs too get some stuff and clothes . Before you ran out the door you hugged your mom and dad . " Be safe Y/N . And dont do anything that would dissapoint me " You hugged your dad and nodded . That night was probably the best nights . You and Liam did a twitcam and ate cookies and just played around . you weren't going too dissapoint your dad , so after all that you went to sleep with Liam at your side .

Harry :

You and harry were out on a dinner date . Harry kept staring at you . " Harry ? you already know I eat alot , so stop staring . Its creeping me out " He laughed . " Love , you sound just like Niall ! " You laughed and just shrugged . A couple minutes later harry started staring at you again . " Harry , your making me feel uncomfortable ! " He just smiled showing off his dimples . " Y/N , im staring at you cause your so perfect and beautiful " You deeply blushed . " I love when I make you blush ! " You blushed again . " Harry ! Stop ! " He just smiled and winked at you . " Do you wana spend the night at my flat ? " You could see all the hope in his eyes . " Sorry babe ! I cant , I have too go home " He nodded his head and you felt bad cause you knew he was upset . " Im sorry Harry . " He kissed your cheek . " Dont be love " You were driving in Harry's car , you started looking for your house key . " Uhh Harry I think I lost my key . " He looked at you , " So you are spending the night ? " He asked winking . He was so cheeky ! Your rolled your eyes and said " yes ! " You got too his his flat like 15 minutes later . You were already sleepy , so you went strait too Harry's room . You changed from dress too Harry's clothes . He came in a couple minutes later . You and him both sat on his bed , Harry was rubbing your hand while singing some songs . You felt soo calm and happy . " Y/N , Babe I gotta tell you something . " He whispered . " What ? " He stayed quiet then said " I hid your keys " Your eyes shot open , but again you closed them " I hate you Harry Styles " He smiled and said " I love you too " and quickly kissed your lips .

Louis :

Louis had just finished doing a concert . Him and the lads were gonna go out too eat then black too Louis' flat . You waited back at Lou's flat . Lou and the rest of the guys came back like an hour later . They had ordered some horror films , although you loved horror movies you were just too tired . " Louis , Im sorry but I am way too tired . Ima go too bed . Goodnight " you kissed his cheek . " No babe ! Just lay next too me ! " He held your hand . You rolled your eyes " alright " . Louis smiled which obviously made you smile . You went too go get blankets and pilllows for everyone . It was about 15 minutes into the movie and you were already falling asleep . Louis was playing with your hair , but suddenly woke you up . " Y/N ? babe ? Come on we're going too bed . " He picked you up and you got comfortable in his arms . He laid you down on his bed . He was about too close the door when Harry yelled " No babt making ! " and Liam " Use protection " You and Lou both laughed . He snuggled up next too you and started Tysinging . Next morning you woke up too see 4 pictures of you and Lou on twitter from the guys . Also " #Y/NAndLouisCutestCoupleEver " was trending .

Ahhh ! I didnt really like this one but ehhh . Is this too long or is it too short ?! Please tell me ! D: Okay well thats that (:

Ill probably try updating like monday or tuesday (:

Laterrrrrrrr ! :D

~ M .