He's Insecure .

Ello Ello Lovelies c:

tbh I've never seen many preferences where the boy is insecure so here ya go enjoyyyyy :D

Louis :

Lately Louis had been staying out really late at the studio, and he'd always be pretty upset when he got home. You were sitting home watching tv waiting for Louis. "Hey Y/N, is Lou home from the studio yet? He's been staying late alone" You got a message from Niall. You always thought the boys were together, the worst thought came to your head. Could he be seeing someone else ? After you texted Niall back he wasn't home, you stayed up waiting for Louis. He finally came in around 1am. "Louis ?" you tried asking but he walked right past you. "Louis ?!" "What ?! What do you want Y/N ?!" His eyes filled with anger but slight sadness. You stepped back frightened. He walked toward the couch and took your hand so you'd sit next to him. "Babe, Im sorry. I've been staying late, you know tour is coming up and I was just working I wana sound good." His eyes never meeting yours. You took your hand up rubbed his back "You are good Lou. Your voice is amazing, you know that right ?" "But everyone always loves Harry and Liam's and all the others voices, Im not good enough" He looked up at you with teary eyes. You leaned in and kissed him passionately, "I was a Louis Girl when I first became a fan and I still am, I love you and your voice." He smiled and hugged you, all he needed was your support.

Liam :

"Y/N ?" Liam whispered. "Mhmm" you replied. "Im gonna go for a run okay ?" You nodded and checked your phone and noticed it was 6:10am, way to early for you to be up. You got up about 30 minutes later and made breakfast for Liam. He came in and headed straight for the room you two shared. "Liam, are you okay ?" He ignored you and kept tapping away at his phone. "Liam, did I do anything ?" You walked towards the bed where he was sitting. "Y/N, why are you with me and not Niall ?" You laughed untill you realized he was serious. "Um maybe because I love you and not Niall. Why are you asking that ?" He looked back down to his phone and kept texting. "Niall is so much crazier and more fun than I am, you'd be better with him. Im so boring. " You layed next to him and intertwined your fingers with him "Liam, I love your personality. You're not Niall,and I don't want you to be Niall." You gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "I love you" He whispered to you, "I love you too Liam." You answered resting your head on his chest.

Niall :

"Niall why aren't you eating ?" You asked your boyfriend shaking his arm. "Not hungry I guess" He looked around at the boys. Zayn had invited to go have a celebration dinner a week before they went on tour and you both happily agreed, along with the other boys. "But Niall, you were complaining the whole ride here how you were starving ?" You asked confused. "God Y/N, just leave me alone !" He yelled standing up and going to the bathroom. "I'l go see what's wrong, dont worry Y/N" Liam said running after Niall. You couldn't just sit there after that so you ran behind Liam. You found them talking outside on the patio of the restraunt. "Liam, look at me! All I do is eat, Im ugly! All the fans they love you and the lads, they hate me I shouldnt be in the band Liam" Niall was a very sensitive person so you could tell when Liam went to hug Niall, he was probably crying. "Nialler, you want to know something ? Your not ugly or fat or anything and you have a beautiful girlfriend to prove it." He walked towards where you were hiding and guided you towards Niall. "Who cares what anyone says. I love you" You told him. He hugged you tight burying his head in your neck. "Who cares what people say babe, you'll always have me." you told him. "I love you princess" You heard him whisper.

Zayn :

You were setting up some things because you're boyfriend Zayn was coming over to your apartment to spend the night, and you were just doing some last minute cleaning up. You heard a knock on the door and ran excitedly towards the door. When you opened the door Zayn immediately grabbed you and began kissing you your, basically forcing his way into your mouth. "Zayn please stop" you tried saying but he wouldn't stop. When he finally stopped he pulled you into a hug and started crying. "Baby! What's wrong ?!" You asked surprised. "Y/N, I can't keep doing this. Everyone always says it's me, Im the bad one, I smoke. Why does everyone think In going to quit the band ?! I love the boys and my job ! And I hate that everyone says im a terrorist, God I can never make anyone happy !" By this point he was just full on tears, you hated seeing him like this. "Zayn, please don't be upset. Don't try to please those people, who cares what they have to say. You make thousands of girls around the world happy, just think about them. You do your job for them okay. Who cares if your Muslim Zayn, you're different and I love it." you said soothingly into his ear."Y/N, your the best girlfriend ever" He said tears still coming down his cheeks. "I love you." He said kissing your cheek.

Harry :

You and Harry were laying down on the couch it was basically a lazy day, and you were just skipping channels. There was a special on E news about One Direction, and Harry insisted to watch. "Harry are you sure ? You know all they say is trash" "Yeah its fine babe". They were done talking about all they boys untill the got to Harry. "Harry Styles. Also known as the manwhore, flirt, or cheeky one. Stay tuned and we'll be right back" You felt Harry tense up next to you. "Uh I gotta uh use the restroom" He said getting up and leaving. You knew he was lying, so you got up and followed him. "Harry, please come out." You said knocking on the door. "Y/N, In a 'manwhore' why are you with me ?!" He said opening the door. "Harry you know I don't believe any of that right !" You yelled pointing at the tv. "Y/N did you not see that magazine ? I slept with 410 women in a year ! That's impossible, why do I always look bad !" He yelled punching a wall. You backed up a little scared because you've never seen him that angry. "Babe" he said looking straight at you. "I love you and if there's any other women I probably love it's my mum, but besides that no one" Your eyes actually began to burn, but you resisted to urge to cry. "Of course I know that Harry" "I just hate how they think Im a bad person, Im not" He said looking down at his bloody hand. "Harry just forget them okay ? Me and the boys love you, and we know the real Harry Styles" He leaned in and kissed you, you felt him smile into the kiss. He pulled away and hugged you. "I love you Y/N" He whispered in your ear. "I love you too" You said smiling.

Sorreh the endings suck ! :b

Im sleepy OMG the boys were in Africa ily boys father my children

lol #Awk

love ya muahh xx

62 votes, you guys are amazing I love you all

fan ! vote ! comment !