The crowd cheers in agreement and the screams grow once she reappears on the stage. Her eyes were red and puffy, she was either smoking pot or crying but i didn't want to know.

Y/N'S POV

"This is the last song of the night! Thank you for coming out tonight Los Angeles!!" I thanked all the people who came all the way to Staples Center to watch Zayn perfrom.

We found each other
I helped you out of a broken place
You gave me comfort
But falling for you was my mistake

I put you on top, I put you on top
I claimed you so proud and openly
And when times were rough, when times were rough
I made sure I held you close to me

My eyes strained to the girl who broke my heart, the girl who didn't trust me, the girl who chose to believe what she saw on the fucking internet over me.

So call out my name (call out my name)
Call out my name when I kiss you so gently
I want you to stay (I want you to stay)
I want you to stay, even though you don't want me
Girl, why can't you wait? (Why can't you wait, baby?)
Girl, why can't you wait 'til I fall out of love?
Won't you call out my name? (Call out my name)
Girl, call out my name, and I'll be on my way and
I'll be on my

I said I didn't feel nothing baby, but I lied
I almost cut a piece of myself for your life
Guess I was just another pit stop
'Til you made up your mind
You just wasted my time

I saw Rakim kissed Kendall on the cheeks, they are so many questions on my head. Are they dating already? She had been seen with him a couple of times last week.

You're on top, I put you on top
I claimed you so proud and openly, babe
And when times were rough, when times were rough
I made sure I held you close to me

I tried to hold my tears, but i failed. I didn't want to cry in front of everyone. It's making me look weak.

So call out my name (call out my name, baby)
So call out my name when I kiss you
So gently, I want you to stay (I want you to stay)
I want you to stay even though you don't want me
Girl, why can't you wait? (Girl, why can't you wait 'til I-)
Girl, why can't you wait 'til I fall out of loving?
Babe, call out my name (say call out my name, baby)
Girl, call out my name, and I'll be on my way, girl
I'll be on my

On my way, all the way
On my way, all the way, ooh
On my way, on my way, on my way
(On my)

"Thank you again L.A! You guys are the best!" I said to the crowd as i walk off the stage to my dressing room.

I did everything i could to fix it, i already told her the truth. Yet, she still don't want to believe me. In just two weeks, she's already dating someone else.

"Mate, are you okay? Shit. My manager said that you've been crying at your dressing room while i'm up there." Zayn said to me.

"I-i saw Rakim kissed Kendall. I think they're dating Z. It's really over between---" Someone barged at my dressing room.

"What the fuck was that Y/N?! You fucking embarrassed me in front of everyone!" Kaia yelled at me.

"Kaia please not now. My fucking head hurts already, stop yelling." I said to her calmly. I don't care about her feelings.

"How many times do i have to tell you, Kendall doesn't deserve you! You're mine Y/N." She's yelling at me like a crazy person.

"Can you stop yelling at her?! Fuck you are a toxic woman!" Zayn snapped at her.

"Shut up! This is just between us Malik!"

"I'm sorry Z, thank you for having me tonight.. But i have to go, i feel like i'm gonna be sick because of this brat." I started to walk at the door and when i opened it i saw Kendall and the girls are standing in front of my dressing room.

I just walk by past them as Kaia following behind me. Kendall and the girls looked at her as if she wanted to kill her. I'm done pursuing Kendall, i'm done explaining to all of them my side. I give up. But that doesn't mean i'm going to give Kaia a chance.

"Y/N." Kendall called my name and i stopped walking and i turn my head to her.

"I'm happy for you and Rakim, Kendall." I said to her as my tears fell into my cheeks. I continued to walk again.

"I want to have dinner with you, i'm hungry." Kaia said as she enters my car.

"Kaia, i want to be alone for tonight. Just for tonight please? I'm begging you to leave me alone for tonight."---"I'm going to drop you off at your house."

Her face softened when she looked at me. "O-okay. I know you had a rought night, i'm sorry for yelling at you earlier Y/N."

I didn't talk to her the whole ride to her house. I'm not in the mood for talking. I'm done with everything honestly.

After i dropped Kaia at her house, i bought a two case of beer at a wallmart and drive straight to Hollywood Hills. I'm drowning myself in alcohol, i just don't understand my life. Yes, i have a lot of money and i'm hella famous but i'm not happy with what's going on in my life right now.

I'm sitting at the hood of my car while drinking my problems away. I emptied the other case of beer. The alcohol starts to affect me.

My phone vibrated, i pull out my phone in my pocket and i saw my sister's caller i.d. i declined her call and she called me again, i don't want to talk to anyone right now so i turned off my phone.