𝒰𝓃𝒾𝓆𝓊𝑒

Y/N POV
The business with Kai was going well until this mf disturb us so we have no choice but to act normal... Kai left me with the money as I count it then I said "Hey you there I know your in there come out"

           The guy got up and said "I didn't see anything I swear" "What do you want? Do you wanna do it too?" I asked.

         I looked at his face then he gulp... "well dis guy is a little unique" I thought I got cut off by his deep ass voice "Uhm look I think this is a misunderstanding I'm just trying to go over there at the paint store" as he points at the store.

I was confused since it's still 5:41 in the morning like who tf buys paint at this time but it ain't my business so I'll just worry my self.

"Well I guess you should keep on going and it's nice to meet..." "Taehyung" he said.

"Aaahhh nice to meet you Taehyung" I said as I walk away with the money.

Taehyung POV
Breath in and out as I told my self when Y/N was gone.

Well what a great day to start I almost lost my virginity oof but I'm glad I have this deep voice to make it look like I'm serious I said in my inner thoughts.

I went in to the store and said "good morning ahjussi" "good morning Taehyung, have you had your breakfast?" "Nope don't worry I'm still full" as I walk to him and give him the plastic bag where it has some snacks he could eat.

"Taehyung I just wanna say thank you so much for visiting me and buying some paints even tho your my only customer" he smiled with his wrinkle near his eyes.

"It's nothing" "well you should go pick out the paints you need"

I started picking out the paints I need, after about like 10-15 minutes I finished.

I went to ahjussi and finished paying for the paints that I need. "I'll see you again" I said as I go for the EXIT door "see you"

Since I finished buying the paints I went straight to our hideout nobody really know about this except for BTS, that's where we usually hangout in the morning.

After some time I've arrived at the hideout and yeah btw the hideout is near the school so we're not gonna be late for our first class.

I went in the hideout then I notice BTS haven't arrived yet so as I wait I should go to the rooftop to paint some unique images that I could think but when I was on my way there I smell smoke like a cigarette.

I wonder who's on the rooftop based on what I know there's two main entrance of it our hideout has a stairs where it leads you to the rooftop and the other one is next to the restroom where beside it has a hidden stairs that lead here on the rooftop, then the staff or other teacher are too dumb too notice the stairs so like for what I know BTS and I are the only ones know about this.

Today I am gonna discover who's on the rooftop, I tried my best not to make a noise when I was near the door.

I took a peek and it was....

||
GM/GN wherever you guys at and thank you for supporting me who ever is active rn. I don't really have a lot to say but I hope your enjoying my new story :)

Like, Comment and Follow Me for more stories </3