CTC 7

RM 7

So I met 5 out 6 Masters. Francis Nikki's love-hate guy. Dan, Nikki's brother. Garret the blue eyed guy. Paul the childish one and Nikki, the only flower amongst torns

One left on the list and he's nowhere to found. According to Garret he saw Cara in the mansion. It only means they're probably playing in his room.

I surprised to hear Cara's name. Clearly she is still present in their lives which is a little bizarre because this all hullabaloo started with her.

"We have to go look for him." Francis stood up. "Make sure to alert the security. You know how antsy Cara can be when Xander performs." He ordered Nikki and she. Just nodded like a behaved like a little pet.

"Don't give him the satisfaction that he has a hold over you." I whispered to her when the four guys out of our sight.

"It's not that easy Ahri. You won't understand until you're in what I am now." She snapped at me. Her eyes glistening, tears threatening to fall.

She's in love to Francis.

Of course it's not all about pain and sex, why I didn't think about it earlier. What  girl or guy would stay in pain inflicted relationship. There has to be love in there somewhere.

Suddenly an image flashed in my mind. No it's not a foresee of future. It's a glimpse of fear, I refuse to be a part of it. No, I won't be just another Nikki.

"I don't think I can do this." I said to her.

"Too late the show is about to begin." She said. The lights turned off and a spot light turned on highlighting the stage. The curtain starts to ascend.

The loud applauses drowned the dramatic music. I look around and all their eyes in front, some are already walking towards the stage. Mostly females.

Nikki grabbed my hand.

"Let's go watch the show." She said.

We reached the top of the stage then I stopped dead in my tracks.

There are five glass boxes strategically placed in four corners and one in the middle. Inside the those boxes a scene is placed dramatically to give the guests the idea.

We walked to the nearest box to us. Paul, it was set up like a gym, decorated weights and what not. In the middle is the treadmill in placed and there's a woman tied on it wearing her sports attire. He slowly undressing the woman.

I looked around. All the men in the box is already in action.

My feet brought me to the next box. It's set as construction site and Dan posed as an engineer. A girl is tied in a wrecking ball in all her naked glory. Leg spread, vagina wall open for public viewing. Dan caught me staring so he curtsy to me dramatically then wink.

I rolled my eyes then walked to the next box to catch up Nikki since she passed her brother's box.

Ah Francis...

I think I'll pass coz it's wrong in many levels. He created the scene to annoy Nikki. It's a simple young teens room and the woman plays a teenager wearing short school uniform.

I saw Francis winked at Nikki. She placed her arms to her chest like a scary manager. Sad to say Francis wasn't threatened and he just continue with it.

I saw Garret in a doctor coat. I wouldn't dare go there. I love to check on my health and visits the doctor regularly so I don't want to break that habit by going to his section.

Last box.

Ah of course the finale, the never ending affairs in the office.

I smirked.

This time I watched closely. The woman bend over the desk, hands tied with a necktie, her exposed breasts rubbing the surface of the desk, her shirts are raised up to her waist and underwear fell to her heels. The woman's butt cheeks so red from being slapped she might not sit for a couple of day.

I smirked again when I noticed the juices dripping from the woman's legs and the guys enormous junk. Atleast he paid for the pain he inflicted by making her come.

The guy stopped and rolled a silver metal like latex in his junk just like a condom but different. The thing has ridges and spikes that I'm sure for stimulation purposes.

He grabbed.the woman's in a not so tender way and rammed himself back in, fast and furious style.

I snorted.

The guy is not a man. He is a horse, aura, built and stamina.

I giggled. Maybe he looks like a horse face to face. To prove my point I walked to the other side to see the guys face.

My mouth dropped.

He's the most handsome guy I've seen in person.

He is definitely my guy.