"You are something else Ivy Hargeeves"

"Lutherrrr" Ivy called out from the other side of the door in a sing song voice

"Wakey wakey eggs and bacey" Klaus chimmed in. Luther exciting his door with a sheet wrapped around his waist.

"Oh there's the man. Someone pulled the whole disappearing act last night. What mischief did you get into?" Klaus asked him.

"What? I didn't" Luther said with a head shake.

"No? Maybe we should ask her. Hi, good morning, gorgeous. Hungry?" Ivy asked as she looked past Luther at the blonde lady putting her clothes back on, in his bed. Luther hurried and shut his door as Klaus and Ivy giggled towards each other.

"Oh cmon don't be so shy big guy you needed it. Not a lot of ladies on the moon I assume and all that pressure rested on those big, hairy, shoulders" Klaus giggled.

"Ooooo did you get it in with one of the green people? Or where they not on the moon this time?" Ivy asked with a exciting nod.

"Klaus, Ivy. Enough" Luther scolded him as the two giggled once again but then gapped at him and shared a look.

"Wait is this like... is this your first..." Klaus said as Ivy dropped her jaw.

"No way" she whispered in suprice as Klaus spun in a circle and rang his bell.

"Wohooo he popped his cherry" Klaus grinned as Ivy let out a gasp and gripped onto Klaus .

"Now you're gonna have to marry her" Ivy joked as Klaus laughed along side of her.

"Would you both keep your voice down" Luther growled at them.

"Hey you know I remember my first time.... wait no, no I don't. Ivy? Care to share?" Klaus trailed off as he faced Ivy, who rubbed her chin dramatically.

"Hum, hum you know I think maybe sixteen, possible seventeen. One of the two" Ivy nodded her head as Klaus did too.

"You guys! What is it?" Luther glared at the two not knowing what they needed .

"Oh yeah important family business. Meet us downstairs okay? And Luther, no diddy dadaling" Klaus joked as he waved his bell again .

"Maybe try putting on some pants before you join us though, yes?" Ivy joked with a giggle as Klaus threw his arm around her and the two walked off.
--
"There we go... this'll fix ya" Klaus smiled as he poured Luther some more coffee. He was currently having his first, and what seemed to be his last, hang over.

"Ivy? Can you hear me?" Ben whispered as he sat next to Ivy.

"Jesus i'm going insane" Ivy whispered as she sipped her coffee.

"I'm right here you know" He whispered as she shook her head.

"No you're not" she whispered back, not wanting her brother's to think she was insane.