Chapter 1

Keith's P.O.V

I sat in the kitchen of the castle talking to Shiro while Lance was trying to pull a pick up line on Allura, although Coran wasn't letting him, and Hunk and pidge were making something. "you did pretty good in the last battle Keith." complemented Shiro. "you were the one that told me what to do though." I said. "uhhhh, guys what's that thing outside?" asked Lance. he pointed to a pod floating in front of the castle. "I don't know. it looks like someone is inside." stated Coran. "lets bring it inside." ordered Shiro. 

Coran opened the hatch and Shiro went out in his space suit then came back with the pod. he placed it in the living room as everyone circled around it. "woah, its from earth." stated Pidge. I stood up from my chair in the kitchen and walked toward the pod. at first I wasn't at all interested until I heard it was earth. "Y/N?!" I said standing there more surprised than ever. "you know her Keith?" asked Shiro. "They're my best friend! of course I know them!" I said. I went up to them sleeping figure. They wore their school outfit with a clear mask on her face and a small heart monitor attached to their arm by a strap. "if you move back, I can open it." said pidge trying to get past me. 

 "oh yeah. Lance, knowing you, if you try doing a single pick up line, or anything like that, I'm shoving you outside Without your suit." I said giving Lance a death glare while moving away from the pod. "who said I would do that!?" asked Lance, surprised I even said that. "we all know you would do it Lance." stated Shiro. Lance growled under his breath as I watched Pidge mess with the wires inside the pod.

 The door opened and they immediately shot up. "wh-where am I?! who are you guys?! and why is there a old guy with a mustache here?! " Y/N bombarded with questions. Coran sighed in annoyance as Lance tried holding back his laughter.

"calm down Y/N, we can't understand you when your talking fast." said Shiro attempting to calm her down. "how do you know my name!?" They said starting to panic even more. "relax Y/N, I told them it. just calm down some." I said. her head jolted to me. "Keith!" They said. a smile formed on my face as my butterfly called my name. after that they calmed down with their Beutiful smile resting on their face. "now please repeat what you said." said Hunk.

Your P.O.V

I sat in the pod as they explained everything to me. "so what were you doing in the pod?" asked Hunk who was helping me out of the pod. "they had put me in there for a mission. obviously my mission failed." I said.  Hunk laughed and I could feel as if someone was watching me. I turned around to see who it was only to see Keith talking with Shiro. "how long was I in there for?" I questioned. Hunk shrugged and handed me some green thing. "it tastes better than it looks trust me." he told me. I shrugged and took some from him. right after the first bite I shoved my face with more making Hunk laugh. "guess you like it." he said laughing. He seemed so nice. 

"I hope you know CPR because your taking my breath away" the boy known as Lance said. "I don't know CPR but I do know Karate and could rip your lungs out." I replied laughing. Keith laughed and Lance joined in with a nervous laugh. "so what's up Keen?" I asked sitting next to him. "not much Butterfly." He replied. "WHAT!? how come they can give you a nickname!?" shouted Lance, Clearly annoyed. "we've had these nicknames since we we're seven so your going to have to deal with it." Keith snapped at him. I giggled and booped Lance. "don't Worry Klance, you can still call them it behind his back" I told him making Lance smile. 

out of the corner of my eye, I could see Keith starting to get mad but only bit his bottom lip. what was wrong? all I did was give a nickname to someone. why was he annoyed by that? all of a sudden Pidge handed me an outfit knocking me out of my thoughts. "I thought you would want to change from your school outfit." she stated. "thank you." I replied taking it from her. "there's a bathroom if you go down the hall and turn right." she told me walking away. 

*after you get changed*

Keith's P.O.V

I walked down the hallway and to the training area when I see Y/N talking with Lance next to the Bathroom. seeing this I hid behind the corner and listened to their conversation. "So what are you going to do next week?" He asked. "well, I don't know what I'm even going to do tomorrow, why?" Y/N replied. my blood began to boil inside me, how could you be this stupid Y/N?! "maybe we could hang out or something. just as friends but maybe we could hang out." he told her scratching the back of his neck. please, Please,  PLEASE don't say yes. "I don't see why not, when?" They replied. I stopped watching them and stormed to my room closing the door behind me.

How could Y/N do this to me?! I've had a crush on them for so FRICKEN long and they just goes and hangs out with that twerp!? I can't let him take them away from me. I can't let anyone take them away from me. I have to be the only one that has them. no one can have my little butterfly except for me. I grabbed a small notebook and scribbled down three names as fast as I could with a giggle escaping my lips. "no one can have my butterfly" I mumbled under my breath. 

________________________________________________________________

A/N: and so it begins. its only a matter of time ;)