"Thank you for this trip Billie." Josie whispered to me.

"Anything for you."

She flashed an adorable grin my way before placing her head on my shoulder to get some rest as well.

"I love you." She hummed.

"I love you too."

Josies POV

I turned off my airplane mode on my phone once we landed and was flooded with texts from our family groupchat.

The better twin: Yoooo! Fam
breakfast tomorrow at our
place at eleven??
The better twin: (ur welcome
josie for not making it early)

The second best twin: Yerrr!😜

Dani: oh bet!

Camila: Down 😊 Miss you guys!

Billie: we just landed... we'll see
u guys in the morning!

Josie: only coming because
i miss lil jah...

"You're such an ass." Billie chuckled to me.

"Thank you." I said sarcastically.

After getting our bags we made our way out of the airport and into the warm air of LA to spot Finneas' car since he was picking us up.

"There he is!" Billie said excited to see her big brother.

"Finneas!" Billie shouted as he got out of the car to help us load our bags into the trunk.

She ran up into his arms and gave him a bear hug. They really are too cute.

"I brought you a surprise." Finneas smirked at me.

I furrowed my brows at his comment.

"Check the passenger seat." He told me.

I peered into the tinted windows of the car to see a body sitting in the passenger seat.

The window began to roll down exposing Camila with a huge grin on her face.

"Hey there stranger." She said.

"Mila!" I shouted as she got out of the car as well so I could hug her.

"I missed you." I said as I refused to let my best friend go.

Being away from your best friend is so hard, even if it was only four days. Four days has never felt so long.

"I missed you too!."

Once our bags were in the trunk Billie and I climbed into the back seat as Finneas began to drive us back to their place since Camila and I are just spending the night.

"So how was it?" Camila said as she turned around in the passengers seat to face us.

"It was amazing." I sighed.