Decorum

Do you date? Tienes un novio.  T'as pas d'ami, un petit copain, une espece d'amitie' special. Can someone raise their hand and avow to ami des arts, whew.   Madchen? Herren?Aren't we all looking for the vrai semblable.  Whom included idiomatic expressions even while foreign they are not.  "I'm too old for my age...quote unquote." Dating is too difficult and requires money.  Not momentum, not chemistry not a sense of sharing a common way of understanding the word or sharing how disimilar the experience shall be.  As we make our journey growing up in the company of family, and comrads with schooling filled with current events, at moments notice we are certainly to make our way with stride.  However, stride encompasses many things perhaps derived from easy recall of memories filled with la nostalgia and sentiments and experiences or found well developped in stories...as a matter of fact we choose to, to learn from others first vs second guess a debut.  Love songs too and romance....could only foretell how and why communication works.  there are variables...speaking, tempo, pace and listening too, word choice, emphasis, intonation, lack of intonation etc...this is our number one modality or method we share and understand everything.  However, lyrics is what touches our harts and leads to that Kist or Crush or dear sense of admiration.  Bizzarre.  There are many ways and means to define words.   Usually, we take as a given and easy to recall method the most popular and #1 answer.  However, words are more complicated than memorize the most popular definition #1 definition or two; its also not an essense from this generations dictionary alone...a faux pas.  Words are just not a  je ne sais quois or politico jargon to be grasped by the piel de gallina or goosebumps or osmossis...but do pay attention listening pays off when in context.  There you dont want to be chanting and channeling "Rafiki" nor the bonnaires and buenos aires you hoped to channel and domesticate whilst scanning and perusing through your dictionary all the definitions you missed and didn't tame in 6th grade nor ESOL nor Foreign Languages;  mind you, the lady  too promised.." you must practice them for 2 years to learn them well..."and you'll get it and learn it by tomorrow, give it a day."nor do you want to make the lives of Cats, Lions & Tigers nor the circus the ups and downs of rollercoasters while their unpredictable terraine roads promise otherwise...the media could and would and so did amusement parks...we got it on the commercial painted in orange...naranja...we say china.  Lexicon entails many definitions and feelings I'll call intrigue because these minute differences and misunderstandings can certainly rule us into social language or academia or rule us out.  We want most ruled in, hence why lists of words are superflous and ubiquitous at no charge...anywhere and everywhere.  So now how to comunicate in social language, its quite easy but you dont get intrigue nor a sense of charm and carisma.  What are you talking about for goodness sakes, social language is faster, succint and to the point why do you need charm and charisma....read the book.   The book has quotes, charms, carisma and pictures and illustrations and definitions and bold words and highlighted words.  

To reiterate, when we realize all this in life, love, joy, happiness or business (aka 2LJHB) to make our way through the world with text books and romance or barely a romance novel...then we know and understand our English is quite ok...or the foreign language we learned while meager is accompanied by la force de comprehention and even still we make greater strides.  Crush, Kist, Blizzard with MM dedans et Trop Vielle pour mon age...quote the quote...