Part 1

I will post whenever I have time
____________________________________
Mer: "Derek... Oh Derek. What have you done..."
DrB: "I'm so sorry Mrs. Shepherd, he was in a car crash earlier today. His heart had stopped twice in the OR and the head C.T showed a pretty bad brain bleed that we were unable to fix."
Mer: "I know, the paramedics have already told me everything. So what you are telling me is that he is brain dead. He won't make it."
DrB nodded silently

The morning before the crashDer: "Hello, Mr

Der: "Hello, Mr.St-Pierre, you are the president's assistant, I get that, but you can't control my life"
StP: "Actually I do control your life. Since the day you signed."
Der: "I have a family. I'm sure you do too. Two kids and the most amazing wife anyone could ever dream of. I need to spend time with them too."
StP: "yes I do know that."
Der: "I'm sure he will understand. He probably has a family."
StP: "I'm sorry Dr.Shepherd but the president doesn't care that you have a family or that you need to spend time with them. The president owns you till he says that the project is over. He is not afraid of hurting your family."
Der: "Wait... What do you mean by he owns me? I've only agreed to work for him for a year."
StP: "He changed the contract after you called last year. You signed it 11 months ago. Didn't you read the contract?"
Der: "No! That can't be true! Don't mess with me right now."
StP: "I can assure you that I'm not messing with you. But I can help you get out of this by faking your death in Seattle. I need you to listen to me."
Der: "Okay, I'll do it! I have to... for my family"
*At home later in the day*
Mer: "Every time I have to tell him something important, he's gotta be late! For someone who operates on the brain, he really is brainless. Stupid Brain Man!
*Phone Rings*
Mer: "Hello"
DrB: "Hello is this Mrs. Meredith Grey-Shepherd"
Mer: "Yes it is. Who is this?"
DrB: "This is dr. Blake from Dillard Medical Center, I'm calling to tell you that your husband Dr. Derek Shepherd has been in an accident. You need to come to the hospital right away. I'll explain everything when you get here."
*Hangs up and drops the phone*
Mer: "OMG... NO! Derek! Don't die on me!"
*Drives to Dillard Medical Center*
Back at the hospital
Mer: "What just happened, it can't be true? How am I going to tell the kids? How am I going to survive without him?" She said to herself

*Don't forget to vote and leave a comment*