Daniel X Reader (PDH)

So this was a request from ages ago that i didnt publish so I'm sorry. This is a forced lemon and includes bondage so if you don't like those subjects do not read on. If you decide to read on please do not comment that rape is wrong and that Jess and Jason wouldn't want this as it is really annoying and I will block you or argue with you. Sinners, I hope you enjoy this lemon.

Readers POV:
I hate this. Today has just sucked ass. Last period was a pop quiz and I only got half marks so I had to retake it. Because of this I missed my bus and now it's raining. I forgot my umbrella in my locker so I'm just walking with no hood and no protection. My phone also has no battery so I can't listen to music. I hear a rustle and some footsteps near by. I'm usually not paranoid but I have a bad feeling. The footsteps continue so I speed up. So do the footsteps. I turn around to see if anyone was following me. Then....

Daniels POV:
MY god Y/N, you need to be more careful. I pity at her unconcience body as I haul her over my shoulder. I feel proud of myself, as if I've just been on a successful hunt, which in a sense is true. Once we get to my house i lock the door and carry her down to my basement. I lay her down and take off her wet uniform for two reasons: 1) i dont want her to get ill and 2) it was gonna happen eventually. I then tied her hands and feet to each of the bedposts and sat on my chair waiting for her to wake.

Your POV:
Ouch my head really hurts. I blink back into reality as my eyes try to focus around me. I am immediately drawn to a green figure with wolf ears. 'Daniel!!' I scream. 'Oh baby, you're finallu awake' he purrs sensually as he strolls over to me. He strokes my face and I turn away, shivering. He then grabs my chin to force me to look at him. 'Babe don't be like that, you know you want me' Tears started rolling down my face as he climbed ontop of me and straddled me. His face got closer to mine. He licked up my tears until he met my ear. 'What's wrong darling, do you not want this?' he asked in a mocking tone. 'What happened to you Daniel, yo were so sweet and now...' he cut me off with a rough and harsh kiss. He held the back of my head and forced it into his. 'You happened, you didn't see the signs' He started sucking my neck and fondling with my breast. I whimpered out of pain and sadness. He worked his way down to my breasts and started to suck them as his hand cupped my sex. I gasped from the contact.

Daniels POV:
I cupped her sex and chuckled at her reaction. She struggled against the rope so i tightened it until she screamed out. Nobody realises how hard it is to keep up the cinnamon roll act up when you're an extreme sadist. I shoved two fingers into her as she cried and screamed louder. She will eventuallybe moaning for me. 'You like this don't you babe, only I can do this to you' I said in a loud and dominating voice. I work my way down once again until I reach her clit. She closes her eyes tighter as she waits. I stick my tongue in her opening and use my fingers to pry open her hole. It reaches the deepest parts of her as she wriggled and whimpered. I must have done something she liked as she moans out, instantly regretting it.

Your POV:
He takes this as a sign to line himself up. He looks down at me lovingly trying to drag me into security. He then slams his member into me violently. I scream out from immense pain. He covers my mouth with his hand and keeps going no matter how much I cry. Faster and faster, harder and harder. HIs balls slapped against me with every thrust. He pants and groans as he goes at an inhumane pace. Thrust after thrust. He then starts to slap my ass, speeding up. 'Yes baby, I'm going to train you into the true pleasures you deserve and I will be your first everything. You're such a slut for me. Cum for me. Feel my seeds release into you and unwind' After this he shoves himself in up to the hilt and shoots his seeds deep inside of me. I cum involuntarily and he snuggles up to me. Why Daniel...

THIS WAS A REQUEST SO DONT AT ME!!! I hope you enjoyed and if you didn't I'm sorry. Pls request more lemons for me to write.