Dante X Gene MC Diaries

This ship is a fanfic ship and would never happen in the real series of MC Diaries. PS This is slight incest so if you don't like it skip this chapter.
Enjoy Sinners!

Genes POV:
Finally I'm back in the over world. I want to go visit my beloved brother Dante because I love him. A bit more than brotherly love, more like romantic. I only flirt with Michi and Sasha. Except from a few girls in my previous life, I'm practically a virgin to real love. I went to Dante's house and it was dark and damp. Kawaii Chan dumped him because she found out about Dmitri so she left with Nekoette Tan. I shouted out my brothers name but he didn't answer. I walked up the dusty stairs only to see something that made my heart break. Dante was hanging from the ceiling with a noose around him neck and a chair fallen on the floor. I broke into tears and ran back to the Nether clutching Dante's body in my arms. I ran to Shad. "Shad make him a shadow knight please!" "Oh my is Gene begging, well he let himself into love so he's weak" "He's not weak, you loved Irene and look at you now" "Fair point, OK I will bring him back as a shadow knight. Go to your house and Zenix will bring him over" "Thank you my Lord"

Nobody's POV:
Gene ran to his house and waited anxiously for an hour. Finally Zenix knocked on his door. "Here's Dante Gene" Zenix moved out the way and Gene saw Dante as a shadow knight. However there was a catch, because he fell in love in his previous life the noose mark was still around his neck. There was a huge indent and Dante just stared at Gene. Gene opened him arms and Dante ran into them. "I'm sorry for letting you down Gene, I shouldn't died nobly rather than over a petty woman" Gene closed the door on Zenix and hugged Dante as hard as he could. Gene carried him bridal style to his bedroom and lay him on the bed. Dante just stared at the ceiling for a few minutes and then spoke "I think I love you Gene" "You think?" replied Gene. "Well I don't want my heart broken again" Gene flipped Dante over so Gene was on top and said "I'll never leave you "

Dantes POV:
At this statement I shoved my lips onto Genes and kissed him passionately. He started kissing my neck whilst removing my armour. The indent in my neck was still tender but his kisses felt like butterflies. He removed all my armour until I was naked and then I stripped him. He kissed the right side of my neck and I flinched because it still hurt. "I'm sorry Dante, I will do something that will make you feel good" "OK"
He started licking my abs which tickled and then started to suck on my erecting member. "Is baby bro excited?" I nodded and he sucked harder and then deep throated me. It felt so good and I moaned like hell. Then he stuck his member slowly in my entrance as I winced in pain but he kissed me to distract me. Then he started to move in and out. He started slow. "Faster Gene!" I shouted and he obeyed. He was jerking off my member at the same time as the thrusts. "What's my name Dante?" He shouted. "Fuck me Daddy!" I screamed as he hit my prostate. I orgasmed as he came inside me and I came on his leg. He rolled off me.

Nobody's POV:
"Atleast you can't get pregnant" Gene said to Dante. They started laughing and fell asleep under the sheets. Dante started dreaming about Dmitri and Nekoette Tan. His beloved children now knew his dad as a monster.

Well that was weird to write. Hope you sinners enjoyed. Alpha out!