Chapter 6: Meeting new people

~Poseidon~

*Olympus, after Percy came back*

Olympus is so much jollier since Percy came home. Zeus removed that atrocious law about not being able to visit your children. Everyone was happy about that, especially me. I don't plan on having anymore children anytime soon, but who knows? As I am lost in thought, I don't realize there is someone in front of me until ther clear their throat. I instantly know who it is. "Hades, what brings you here?" I ask, he rolls his eyes. "Oh, cut the schist Poseidon, we all know that you're happier than a puppy on steroids right now." He says with a faint hint of...... Oh my gods, is that a...... SMILE?! I sit there, shocked beyond previous belief of my shock level. HADES is SMILING! Wow, where is the apocalypse? Hades snorts, "Great to see you think of me that way, lil' bro." He says. I blush and turn away, "Whatever." I say weakly, pouting. Everyone is laughing at our sibling 'rivalry'. How embarrasing! I'm about to shoot back with an angry retort to salvage my dignity when a black hole appears in the middle of the Throne Room! What is going on?! A man steps through, turns back to the black hole and claps his hands once, the hole disappears. He turns back to us, studying each one of us with a smile on his face. His face is clean-shaven, and an unruly mop of chestnut brown hair is on top of his head. His eyes are a light periwinkle with a mischievous light in them. He stops his analysis and turns with his back to the doors. "Hi! How's it going?" He asks cheerfully. He looks to be about Percy's age, 19. Maybe younger. As I am making this assessment (Yeah yeah, big words. Athena's been rubbing off on me ok?) Percy bursts into the Throne Room, looks around, and groans. "How did you beat me here?" he whines. The man smirks and says, "Me equals immortal and with more powers than you, Perce." Percy glares at him. "Zack, we agreed not to use powers!" Percy whines again. The man, Zack, snorted. "I didn't swear it." Zack says. "Ugh, unfair." Percy mutters . Zack just smirks knowingly. "There are many things you have yet to learn, young grasshopper." Zack says. At this, Apollo and Hermes started cracking up, and Percy smiles. I kind of like this kid...

(A/N Hey guys! So, I am going to be gone for a couple weeks and I won't be able to update.... :( But, I will try to get on ASAP and update. No promises for an exact time, just that i WILL UPDATE! Ok, bubye!)

This is unbeta'd! Any mistakes you see are mine alone!

~Casey