I smiled and looked over at my backpack. The pants and button up were folded and laid across my backpack.

The uniform was a simple pair of khakis, white button up and a belt. Shoes I guess weren't a problem. I put on a black bra and underwear, also slipping on a small ring as well.

 I put on a black bra and underwear, also slipping on a small ring as well

Once I had my shirt on I questioned if it was supposed to be tucked in.

I stared down for a moment, deciding if it mattered or not.

Demi hadn't said anything about tucking in the shirts, must be okay to not have it tucked.

I quickly did the belt, making sure to leave enough room so I wasn't hurting myself. Right as I pulled my shoes on, my phone dinged.

I quickly got up and turned it on, Demi had sent me a text telling me there was a small breakfast in my fridge. I looked up and over at the fridge, placing my phone down and getting up.

I opened the fridge door and found a smoothie drink.

It was a bright pink which made me a little discouraged. What it would taste like kinda depended on the color. Or at least for me it did.

I put it on the counter, turning around and grabbing my bag and laptop.

I unplugged my laptop and tossed it in my backpack, I put my phone in my pocket.

I slung my bag over my shoulders and grabbed my keys, I clipped them to the loop on my pants. I grabbed my breakfast smoothie and left, unlocking and then locking my door. Shutting it once I stepped out the room.

I speed walked down the hallway, avoiding the people who were just getting up. Some of them weren't wearing their uniforms which made me chuckle inside. They'd be in trouble, not me.

I walked down the stairs and out the little lobby, the campus grounds was buzzing with people getting to class. I looked around and spotted Kehlani and Lauren. I weaved through the sea of people and got to them.

Kehlani saw me and smiled.

"RY!", I chuckled as she stopped walking to hug me. Lauren smiled and pulled both of us along. "Can't be stopping in the middle of the pathway, people gotta get by.", I nodded as did Kehlani.

Lauren led us to the classroom and stopped outside. After a second the doors opened and a woman walked out. She smiled and folded her arms.

Lauren smiled back and held out her hand. "Good morning Mistress, I'm Lauren. This is Kehlani and this is Ry. Kehlani is my sub, Ry is our friend, we're helping take care of her.", The instructor nodded and moved out of the way.

Lauren nodded and walked in. Kehlani and I did the same, following her to a set of seats.

Lauren sat to my right, Kehlani sat next to me as well.