"I know that look Jungkook if she slept like that she is exhausted you cant see any moves or her face are exhausted or tired but you can see it with her actions like sleeping already or fast asleep or see her sweating so badly she is like that after our trainings or our missions so we call her dumb maknae sometimes because she pushes her self sometimes but no one no's she is really loyal, hyped, sweet, caring and loving sometimes but her evilness will come if anyone of us are hurt because she really cared for us even is she is in an injured state she pushes herself to defend us thats why we love her even she is dumb and silly sometimes thats why we secretly call her our Yg's Angel, Yg's Maffia Princess or Yg's Powerful Maffia Girl." Hye Mi noona exclaimed.

"Even risking her own life to save you guys." V hyung said and she nod I looked at Jiyeon and smiled.

"She doesn't go to school often but she knows everything about Technologies, Mathematics and more we call her 'Wise Lalisa',  'Book Lalisa' or 'Genius Lalisa', She is a good dancer, singer and a rapper she showed us her skills of dancing, singing and rapping it was so good and called her 'Talented Lalisa'. She became a Maffia because when she was 12 or 11 years old she was trained because one day she saw Gd oppa holding some weapons and saw him trained himself so thats why she knows how to hold the weapons right and properly." Hye Mi said and continue to talk about Jiyeon's life until now.

I was listening some songs in my phone when I can feel Jiyeon was shivering so I took out a blanket and cover her and looked at V hyung and Jennie noona she told me too call her Jennie noona for now on and took a pic at them.

And slept.

~At the Busan~

Jungkook's POV

"Hey Kook can you wake Lisa up Rose unnie told us to eat and she found an open 24 hour restaurant." Jennie noona exclaimed and I nod so I shook Jiyeon noona I call her noona because she is 5 months older than me.

"Neh what is it." Jiyeon noona said with a sleepy tone

"Su-ri noona told us to stop by in a restaurant to eat its already 4 am in the morning and Su-ri unnie found an open 24 hour restaurant." I exclaimed and Jiyeon noona went back to sleep and spoke.

"I'm not hungry tell them i'll just stay here and sleep." Jiyeon noona answered and I just nod and leave.

"Noona Jiyeon don't want to eat with us." I said.

"This girl let's just orDee her breakfast later." Chul noona exclaimed and we entered the restaurant.

~Skip time~

Jennie noona ordered ramen for Jiyeon noona and entered the van.

"She is sometimes like that we hate seeing her so skinny we thought of that she is not taking care of herself because one day she saw her childhood friend got shoot in the stomach and he fell into the river then she become like that and now she is acting like that often." Jennie noona exclaimed and she looked down but V hyung comforted her.