"Oh my god Andrew that's insane!" I gasped, running up to hug him. "But that means you won't be here for Regionals..."

"Di, this is Strictly Come Dancing," Andrew emphasised. "I've got my chance to be a professional dancer. Rehearsals start in two days, so I'm going to be flying back with the British kids and Neil has said I can stay with him!"

"Wait, the Brits knew before us?!" Katie looked betrayed. I must admit, I felt a little betrayed too.

"I needed somewhere to stay, only Neil knows," Andrew said.

"Nope," Katie shook her head. "If you've told Neil, you may as well have put it on a goddamned billboard!"

"Oh," Andrew laughed. "Oh well. Ah, I'm so excited! But yeah, it does mean that I'll have to quit the team..."

"Where are you gonna train though?" I asked. "Like you can't just stop training."

"Of course I won't," he said. "I'll be too busy with Strictly for a while, but if I don't get a place on the tour Shirley has said I'm more than welcome to take classes at the British Dance Company."

"Omg you traitor," Katie said, faking hurt. "Trading us in for a rival studio."

"Relax," Andrew laughed. "I'm not joining their team, just taking latin and ballroom and contemporary classes. Maybe some others too. Shirley has also said I can teach my own classes if I like which would be so cool."

"That's amazing Andrew," I smiled, but it felt forced. I was losing my big brother. I mean, I understood. He was 19, one of the eldest on any team here at Internationals. Most were aged 14-18, even though the age limits were 12-21. It was time for him to move on, and he'd just landed a professional dancing role on National television in the UK. I'd just never danced on a team without Andrew.

"I'll always be a phone call away, and you'll be fine without me," Andrew read my mind. "Di, you're so good at what you do. You don't need me anymore."

I chewed my lip and nodded. He was right, I had to step up now, not rely on my big brother all the time.

"I'm gonna go call mum and dad," he said. "See ya later little Red."

"Bye," I laughed, watching as he ran happily out the room.

Joe's PoV
The excitement of winning hadn't faded, but the realisation that I'd be leaving Dianne the next day was starting to sink in.

"YOOOOOOO!" Neil came running in, basically crushing me and Zoe.

"May we help you?" Zoe asked, shoving him.

"You'll never guess what," he said, shoving Zoe back.

"What?" Zoe asked, shoving him again.

"Andrew Buswell is joining Strictly Come Dancing this year! And he's gonna be living with me! He's flying back with us tomorrow!" Neil grinned.

"NO WAY OMG!" Zoe grinned. "Joe, this means Dianne could visit! You won't have to wait a full year to see her again!"

"Firstly, don't remind me I have to leave her," I said, taking my turn to shove Zoe, "and second, that's actually an extremely good point and I really hope she does."

"More news," Shirley came up to us, smiling widely.

"Yeah, Andrew is being a Strictly pro this year!" Neil grinned.

"I meant on top of that," she laughed. "I'm going to become the new head judge on Strictly, and they've already said they want us back to perform at Blackpool and in the Finals!"