✒ Dᴀʏ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ

En başından başla

Confessions (5):
Ask God to forgive you of all known sins and all the sins He has helped you remember. Know that He is exceedingly wonderfully merciful to still forgive no matter how many times we sin as long as we forsake our sins.

Claim:
Psalms 86:5
[5]For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You.

Claim:Psalms 86:5[5]For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, And abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You

Bible Reading (10):
Read the following verses carefully:

Seven Candlesticks:
Exo. 25:31-32,37
Exo. 40:24
2 Chro. 13:11
Heb. 9:2

Oil for the Lampstand:
Exo. 27:20

*
The lampstand was supposed to burn not forever but for the entire time the priest will minister in the holy place inside the sanctuary. It does not only take a day but it runs for days.

*

God's People as Light:
1 Thess. 5:5
Job. 11:17
Luke 11:36
Psa. 37:6
Matt. 5:14-16
Isa. 58:8-10
Isa. 60:1-3

Oil
1 Sam. 16:13
Isa. 61:1
Acts 10:38

Meditation (20):Think about the Bible reading you just had this worship hour

Meditation (20):
Think about the Bible reading you just had this worship hour. What is the purpose of the golden lampstand inside the sanctuary as the priest ministers? What does it mean to "be a light" or to "shine that light?"

Digging deeper, who is represented by the oil? In a lamp what is the function of the oil? What's the importance of asking for this oil in a daily basis?

Let the Spirit of God guide you into all truth today. List your insights down on your journal and the thoughts that the Spirit introduced.