Kushi looked at him amused. While others gave teasing look to Kushi. Amar and Ranjini literally breathed fire. Kushi muttered " Laadgoverner " and pulled his hands and slid the ring. She admired the ring in his hands.

Aasha came forward and said "give Anshi to me Arnav. You make Kushi wear the ring "

Arnav smiled softly " Iam sorry, I no more believe anyone with MY Daughter. So let her be with me " Aasha got hurt with his words and looked down, while Kushi looked at him accusingly. But He cared less,he exchanged Anshi to left side. And getting a ring from Anup he made Kushi wear it.

Kushi looked at Arnav and Anshi and caressed Anshi's hair. Amar and Ranjini went from there huffing. While Dadi came and hugged him happily. Dadi " Arnav Bitwa, live happily. Let no evil eyes cast on your happiness " she kept khol in his back ear.

Arnav smiled fondly at her. After them everyone congratulated both Arnav and Kushi. Kushi got Anshi in her arms and moved to the garden with others.

Arnav and Anup stayed back. Anup side hugged Arnav. "Finally everything is back in its place. You are back in our lives. Thank you so much Arnav. Iss Bhar thumne Kushi ko sambhal liya "( this time you took care of Kushi )

Arnav looked at Kushi, Anshi with Mahi and Mehek playing at little distance from him.

Arnav "Papa, I need to ask you one thing. Answer me honestly"

Anup nodded. Arnav " Why didn't you stop Kushi, when she said that she'll marry me "

Anup smiled "tell me one thing Arnav. Why did you come here ? I clearly remember that you said you won't come "

Arnav " I couldn't let her hurt once again "

Anup " why ? "

Arnav " Becoz I...." He stopped.

" Love her " Anup completed his unsaid words. Arnav looked at him amused. While Anup laughed looking at him.

" You can't hurt her, becoz you love her. Same goes with me. I have seen how much Kushi had missed you and suffered without you. So I didn't want to let go of the opportunity that can change her life and make her happy. A selfish Dad, you see. And you know the advantage of making her marry you......(Arnav looked at him quietly ) I got a cute Barbie doll as my granddaughter. A surprise add-on package" both of them laughed.

Anup " After marriage you have to take care of two babies. Best of luck beta "

Arnav " Papa don't even compare your Daughter with Baby. She has turned out to be a stubborn woman. Her behaviour with me is saying so"

Anup " then double gud luck "

Arnav " how can you behave with me like this ? As if nothing happened ? As if everything was normal between us ? I have hurted your Daughter. You didn't even ask anything from me ? Not a single reason, why Papa ? "

Anup " becoz Iam your Papa. We parents know only to love you kids. Not to hate you. Aasha ji had told us that due to some circumstances you had to do all that. We believe you Arnav. So when we believe someone there is no need of explanation from them. "

Arnav hugged him " Thanku Papa. Thanku so much for trusting me with Kushi. This time I won't hurt her. I'll protect her from everything. I'll not let any harm touch her "

Anup " That's what all I need. Stay happy bitwa " he kept his hands over his head blessing him.

After sometime everyone returned to Shantivan. Arnav lyed on the poolside recliner with Anshi lying on his Arms hearing her cute blabber. He still can't believe that he's officially engaged to Kushi. Till yesterday he fought with her to stop the marriage but today he like a willing goat , himself went to get engaged with her.

He was thinking all this when he sensed someone beside him. He looked up to see it was Kushi. She smiled looking at him. He just looked at her, when she came forward. Arnav still kept on looking her.

Caressing Anshi's hair " Did she slept ? "

Hearing her voice Anshi turned to her and gave Kushi her wonderful smile. "Hey Anshu, you are still up. Had your milky ? " She asked in her baby voice.

Arnav smiled and pulled Kushi over him and wrapped his arms around her. Kushi gasped.  Kushi " what are you doing ? Leave me " she wriggled in his arms.

Arnav " Shhh....." Kushi stopped moving hearing his husky voice. Arnav " Iam sorry....."

Kushi looked at his eyes that was red " Arnav ji aap....."

Arnav " Iam sorry for hurting you. Iam sorry for leaving you. Iam sorry for every minute you spend all these days crying. Iam sorry for every single tear "

Kushi buried her face in his chest wrapping her hands around his waist lying comfortably beside him " Let the bygones be bygones Arnav ji. What is the benefit of discussing it ? We'll only get pain. Let's discuss about future. By the way we should click a pic of us " she took her phone and turned Anshi towards the camera. The three gave a cute smile clicking their first picture. Cute family picture.

Kushi " I send it to you " she smiled.

Arnav " But Kushi, It still doesn't go well with me "

Kushi " What ? "

Arnav " How can you become my Anshi's mom ? I messed up everything. How much you would've dreamt of your first baby ? How...... "

Kushi " Enough Arnav ji. Kithna bolthe hein aap ? Ek baath bholiye Arnav ji..... After I marry you should I cut my ties with my father ? "

Arnav " No....why should you ?" He looked at her wide eye.

Kushi " It's the same Arnav ji. After our marriage, my father is yours too. Likewise your father is mine also, Ur mom is my mom, Ur brother and sister is mine also, so why can't your daughter can be my Daughter ?"

Arnav looked at her fondly. Kushi " And Iam already giving her practice to call me Mumma " she giggled like a child.

Kushi " Arnav ji.....just in a matter of day, I feel everything back in its place. I didn't thought it would be so easy to make you accept everything. Thanku so much " she pulled his chin.

Arnav " But you need to know something very important Kushi ".

Kushi sensed the seriousness in his voice and nodded her head asking him to continue.

Arnav sighed and started telling Kushi his Past.