"Steve! David! You made it!" My mom exclaims, running over to hug her brother and his husband.

        "Nice to see you too, D-Maya." Uncle Steve says, uncle David gives him a quick glare.

       "Well I'm glad we are all here." My dad says, shaking hands with my uncle Steve and my uncle David.

       "Yes. Let's just hope she doesn't show up." Aunt Erica mutters under her breath. Aunt Diana hits her wife.

       "Who?" Randy asks.

       "They don't know?" Aunt Erica asks.

      "Erica, can we have a word?" My mom asks, dragging aunt Erica to the other room.

       "Dad, what don't we know?" I ask and he shakes his head.

       "Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to." He tells me as he gets up and walks to the kitchen.

        "Well, how about you kids go get settled and we'll call you guys when dinner is done?" Aunt Jackie suggests and we nod.

        "So where are we staying?" Ellie asks me.

       "Oh! Ellie and Tillie! You are sharing a room with Emily!" Aunt Jackie tells us.

         "What?" Emily asks.

       "Zoey, show them the guest house." Aunt Jackie orders and Zoey nods her head, gesturing for them to follow her outside.

       "So boys, what's first?" Randy asks as him and the boys follow him to him and Cody's room. I shake my head and go to my room.

       I throw my bag on my bed and go to my bathroom. I lock the door, even though I get yelled at when I do. There are way too many people that just walk into my room when it's shut and if they see my bathroom door is shut they will probably barge in anyways. Better safe than sorry. I throw my clothes on the floor and start showering.

                          ~~~~~~

      I walk out of my bathroom with a black towel wrapped around my body and my hair up in a bun. I jump when I see Liam laying on my bed, holding on of my picture frames. I walk over and snatch the frame out of his hands. I look at it and a smile instantly forms on my lips. It was when Randy, mom, dad and I went to the carnival for Randy and I's tenth birthday. I was wearing a white dress and my hair was in braids. Randy was wearing a white shirt too.

      "What the hell are you doing in my room?! And looking at my stuff?!" I yell at Liam as I put the picture back.

       "I-Nothing." Liam says, shaking his head.

       "Then get out."

       "What?"

      "If you are doing nothing, like you just said you were, get out." I tell him, going to my closet to get some clothes. Liam shakes his head and I hear him get off my bed. Good. He's leaving. But I'm proved wrong when I feel myself being pushed deeper into my closet and the closet door being shut. Now my closet is a walk in closet but it doesn't mean that I like being in it with another person. Especially Liam.

       "What is your problem?" Liam asks, staring at me. I notice how his eyes trail down but are soon snapped back to mine.

       "My problem? Is that you are in my room and you are keeping me in my closet!" I tell him and he scoffs.

"I meant in general! What's your problem with me in general?!"

"I didn't have a problem with you after school, did I?"