SANG HU TERE 1

Delhi
Demon pub

We can see two boys around 22 are seating on bar counter have drinks they are none other than Sanskaar Maheshwari and Laksh khurana how are here for ..celebrating their first contract finishing success they both are college buddies ..and now business partners in textile business ..which they have start together ..Sanskaar is enjoying his drink but laksh's eye were on pub entrance looking like waiting for someone continuously ..Sanskaar look at him and shook his head.

" she won't come " sanskaar whisper in his ear

At the time one girl in her 20 enter in pub ..in white short dress which is coming till her knees with open hair looking damn hot and sexy the girl is Swara..Sanskaar's eye fall on her ..he was mesmerize couldn't take of his eye's on her ..was staring at her with open mouth.

Laksh saw him weirdly and follow his eye's on pub entrance ..where a swara is standing looking here and there ..searching for someone his smiles he got up from counter and come toward her.

" Hey Swara " he said approaching her for hug.

Swara saw him and gave small yet beautiful smile ..and hugged him in friendly way ..seeing Laksh hugging Swara Sanskaar came in his senses.

Laksh broke the hug and look her from top to bottom.

" Your looking pretty " Laksh said winking at Swara.

" Your not looking that bad yourself " swara said winking at him back.

Both laugh loud ..there was loud music at background so Laksh come near her.

" Let's go toward bar counter " Laksh said in swara's ear so she can hear.

Both walk toward counter where Sanskaar is seating

as soon as he saw them coming toward him holding each other ..he felt his blood boiling with anger but tried to not show it ..his hold on the glass tighten leading the glass to broke ..result glass pieces hurt his palm feeling some pain he look at his hand saw it bleeding ..he ties his hand key around his hand ..not wanting Laksh or Swara see it.

Laksh and Swara come near him ..Swara smile and hugged Sanskaar which Sanskaar return gladly ..laksh order drinks for them ..all cheers and drink.

" I didn't thought our busy MS designer will come " Sanskaar said tauntingly.

Swara look at him with frown.

" shut up SANSKAAR MAHESHWARI okay ,for your kind information I never said I'll not come ,I said I will be late and what you called me MS designer ,am I only designer haan , before becoming your company's designer I'm your best friend " Swara said glaring at Sanskaar ..slapped on Sanskaar's head pouting angrily ( guy's swara is there company's designer they all are college best friend )

As soon as her sentence finished Sanskaar pulled her in hug.

" I missed you Swara" Swara struggle to get out of his grip ..Laksh smile at them.

" wow god such amazing best friends I have , always forget me " Laksh complaining looking up poutingly ..wiping his invisible tears dramatically.

Seeing his acting Sanskaar and swara's jaw touch the ground as just second ago he was laughing at them and now ..they both look at him with ' ohh really ' look ..while Laksh gave them a sheepish smile showing his battisi ..Swara and Sanskaar vlook away from him.