Here Comes Danger

More then half of humanity has been wiped out. No, not by a plague or an apocalypse from some terrible disease. Humans are to the point of extinction from Him, Goku Black. Self righteous and haughty from his own power trip killing lesser beings that have no way to fight back. It looked like he didn't have a heart. But, looks can be deceiving.

You were one of the few humans that had lasted 4 years in hiding. You were clever and quick to react, but you were also so lonely. Nobody was anywhere near you to bring companionship.

You were foraging in some nearby woods, fresh berries were in season. Their ripe sweet smell enticed you out of your secluded cave to pick em and have a good meal. Everything in a matter of seconds have gone deadly silent, no more birds singing, the animals scurrying to their burrows, even the air seemed so thick of negative energy it was hard to breathe.

"Hahaha hahaha", a chilling echoing laugh, menacing, rang through the trees. " So it seems I finally tailed you down, mortal female. But the divine tides have changed. " Black slowly descended through the trees, his arms crossed as he stared down at you, his dark eyes locked onto your (e/c) eyes feeling your rising fear.

You wanted to run, but fear of your nightmare kept you frozen like a deer caught in the headlights. You even try opening your mouth to talk but it was as if he had stolen your voice. In short, you were a statue.

"Well, mortal female, are you going to talk or just stand like the rest waiting for me to kill them? " He scoffed. "Please do be interesting, because at this point your race just proves how much you needed to be 'cleansed' from this planet"

This tall muscular figure stood in front of you, sneering, but somehow with each passing second of taking in his presence, he was becoming attractive?! How could this be happening?! Apparently being alone had gotten to you....But you know you couldn't hold your tongue no matter how devilishly handsome he may be.

Building inner courage, you looked up at him "If you're going to kill me, then do so. But know this, if you are so perfect at what you do, then why did it take you 4 years to find me? That's far too long in my personal opinion. You know, coming from a 'mortal female's that is " A kick to his pride sack. You smirked, knowing if this was your last stand at least go down being sarcastic. One of your many powers - sarcasm.

Black stepped closer, and grabbed your chin before you could realize his move, and pulled your face to him, "I like your fire", a smirk of his own spreading on his face. "You come with me. "

End of chapter one-