Dream Of A World...

My names Junko Enoshima.

My name is Junko Enoshima.

Junko Enoshima.

The queen of despair.

The queen of despair will not - can not - smile.

She will kill off any love interest and revel in the despair.

So why...?

Why am I so scared?

What if something goes wrong?

What my plan... our plan... her plan... fails?

My name is Junko Enoshima.

I cannot feel love.

Only despair.

My name...

Broken glass, shattered smiles.

My name...

Heels clicking against the burning world. 

You can call me...

Holding the girl in her arms. 

Please...

Wiping the tears from her eyes.

Why...?

Feeling the warmth in her hand.

I beg of you...

Lips hesitantly pressed together.

...please...

...please. Please don't leave me here alone.

Tears splashing onto pale clenched together hands. Pressing the button that would kill her friend. Blonde wigs slashed. Disguised bodies crumbling down. Her eyes, the reflection of the corpse was staring. Staring at everything. Staring at the betrayal, at the disgrace... staring.

Light blue eyes staring at the monitor. The awful lawful blood staining her clothes. The way her face distorted - the step she had taken backwards.

This... this was Despair.

Not Despair Junko could enjoy or relish. It was the sinking feeling in Junkos chest. It was the way her body had froze. It was the way Junko wished she could save her.

...I beg of you, (Y/N).

My... my beloved. You promised not to leave me. That Despair... I think it would be to much for me... i'm sorry... please...

Please just let me hold you.

Word count - 231

A/N - So, to avoid romanticizing abusive relationships I had to make the two versions of Junko plot point. In this scenario Junko really does care about you and is trying to make you love Despair like she does. She won't treat you like she treats Mikan not Mukuro because she actually cares for you and deep in her heart wants you to survive.

Other note; if you are in a relationship where your partner/friend/family member is making you feel like shit and aspires to hurt you - leave. As someone who got out of an abusive relationship I know that its going to be hard. Just... keep trying for me, okay? 

-Xenia