Good ol' Fashioned hero's

One moment, Peter is swinging down from rooftops and yelling, and another moment, he is patiently giving directions to an old woman. A thin strand of web suspended between a building and an old, rusty water tank, he practices his tightrope skills, too.

"C'mere Leila." Peter says As I shake my head with laughter.

"I'm too heavy Peter." I say with A Laugh.

"No your not, Don't ever say that." He said making me Smile under My mask a Bit as I flew Over and Gracefully Walked over and back over the tight rope of webs.

-
A man then tries to open a car door with a thin slab of metal. Peter sees this, jumps onto the roof of the car, then uses his web to bang the man’s head on the car. The car starts to make loud beeping noises. I realize The man had keys that said 1B, same address of the Building Door.

"Hey, buddy. Shouldn’t steal cars. It’s bad." Peter says making me roll my eyes. Peter glues the man’s hand to the car and jumps off.

"Pe- I mean Spider- Man that's His C-" I said Until A Blast if Car sirens Wailed over my voice. As Peter slams the Mans head into the car triggering the alarm.
An old woman, looks out from her
window and starts to shout at Peter. All hell breaks loose.

"It’s my car, dumbass!" The Car jacker said Making me sigh. So much for an experienced Superhero.

"Hey! Shut that off!" The old woman yells from her window.

"I was just tryin’ to-" Peter says.

"Can you tell him it’s my car?" The Jacker says Cutting pete off.

"I work at nights! Come on, dude!" A Man says from a window.

"That’s not your car! That’s his car." The old woman says to us.

"How was I supposed to know? He was putting that thing in the window!" Peter says.

"Every day with these damn alarms!" One resident says.

"Shut it off!" Another resident yells.

"Don’t make me come down there, you punk!" The old man then yells.

The neighbors continue to shout at Peter. An old, white-haired man wearing sunglasses shouts at Peter, but then Marjorie notices him from the building across the street.

"Hey, Gary. How you doing?" The old woman Says.

"Marjorie, how are you? How’s your mother?" Gary then replies making me Turn a smirk Under my mask As I try using my electrical Powers to shut it off as it does so Just turning on the wind shield Wipers but opening the doors.
And everyone in the neighborhood then suddenly claps as I fix The car..

"Finnaly, thank you sweet heart What's your name?" The old man with glasses said As I Sort of levitated from the ground.

"Uh, Blue Marvell!" I said As He smiled.

"Haha, Fitting!" He said making me chuckle.

"Blue Would you like to come get some Cheesecake honey?" The woman said as I turned to Peter and he smiled.

"Sure." I said with a smile as I flew upwards to Her window as she Handed Me two slices of Cheesecake a Large on and a relatively small one.

"The small one is for the Boy in pajamas." She said making me laugh..

-

"You have reached the Voice Mail Box of: Happy Hogan." The voicemail said as peter was Phoning Hogan. He stood there giving me half Of his churro A Dominican lady bought Us. I sat there eating my cheesecake The old lady gave me as Peter munched on the rest of his sandwich from earlier today.