PREVIEW.

WARNING, please don't read this fanfic if you feel uncomfortable with: toxic relationships (which I do not condone under any circumstances in real life) and there will be gore, strong language, smut and mental disorders (sociopathy and mentions of...

WARNING, please don't read this fanfic if you feel uncomfortable with: toxic relationships (which I do not condone under any circumstances in real life) and there will be gore, strong language, smut and mental disorders (sociopathy and mentions of self-harm).

"You're so fucking pretty Taehyung," Jungkook croons in a hushed voice. His voice is nice, mocking and it fools Taehyung into a pretence. Jungkook smirks malign, vermillion lips curling upwards. With a rough hand, he clutches Taehyung's chin, fingertips digging into the tan skin leaving little indents. A frail gasp tumbles out of his lips and his lungs shudder for a breath. Fear drips into his lungs. Corrodes his kidneys.

"It's a shame that you're so stupid," he sighs. He presses against the quivering boy, frame towering over Taehyung who attempts to merge into the wall. Jungkook smells ashy—clothes infused with the intoxicating heady scent of cigarettes and something harsher. Something colder and distinctively masculine. His eyes are dark pools of obsidian, swimming with mirth and something detached and inhuman.

Jungkook trails a cold, cold finger against Taehyung's coral pink lips. He watches, almost enthralled as the delicate wrinkled coral pink surface dents under his heavy fingertip. Taehyung stiffens, more if that's possible, and he shrinks further into the cold brick surface of the wall.

"Shhhhh—" Jungkook winks, mock coy, "You won't tell anyone will you?"

Taehyung quivers as his caramel hand clutch the wall, his fingers turning a pale shade of white. His lips don't seem to move and he's too scared to speak so he settles for a little shake of his head.

Jungkook smiles sweetly, the skin around his eyes crinkling and looking like the perfect head boy. "Good, we wouldn't want anyone disappearing anytime soon."

And also, would anyone be interested in reading a fanfic like this? Idk I'm just curious lol <3 and stay safe bois