Thor stepped forward threateningly, asking, "You think this is funny?"

"No. It's probably not, right? Is this very terrible? Is it so... is it so— it is. It's so terrible." Tony muttered as he laughed.

"This could've been avoided if you hadn't played with something you don't understand!" Thor argues angrily, his face tinged red due to his rage.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It is funny, it's a hoot that you don't get why we need this." Tony scowled slightly.

"Tony, maybe this might not be the time to..." Bruce attempted to stop the billionaire, only to be snapped at.

"Really?" Stark asked angrily. "That's it? You just roll over, show your belly— every time somebody snarls."

"Only when I've created a murder bot!" The scientist defended himself, and rightfully so.

"We didn't! We weren't even close. Were we close to an interface?" He didn't receive an answer as Captain America interrupted the argument.

"Well, you did something right. And you did it right here. The Avengers were supposed to be different than SHIELD." The blue-eyed man claimed, seemingly disappointed.

"Anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?" Stark immediately reminded them all.

"No, it's never come up." Rhodey claimed, sarcasm present in his voice and face.

"Saved New York?"

"Never heard of that." Rhodey continued with his sarcastic replies.

"Recall that? A hostile alien army came charging through a hole in space. We're standing three hundred feet below it. We're the Avengers. We can bust arms dealers all the live long day, but, that up there? That's— that's the end game. How were you guys planning on beating that?"

"Together." Steve told him confidently, which raised doubts.

"We'll lose." Stark countered.

"Then we'll do that together, too." Stark looked at him in almost disbelief before the man continued. "Thor's right. Ultron's calling us out, and I'd like to find him before he's ready. The world's a big place, let's start making it smaller." He finished his speech, the other nodding, even after a second or two of hesitation.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Considering her situation, Five was handling everything well. She was extremely tired and found herself drifting to sleep more often than she would care to admit, but it was going well, nonetheless.

Seeing her tired state, the adults told her to have a nap, considering that she's a child and would most likely not deal with lack of sleep as well as the adults.

So, she continued to sleep as they searched through the physical files, eventually finding Ulysses Klaue, and beginning their new mission.

She eventually woke up when Bruce was anxiously waiting for a signal sent by the team. He was worried that they would need a code green, but before they could relay a message, a flash of red appeared in the man's eyes before he became the Other Guy.

Her first thought was panic.

Her second thought was worry.

Her third though was help.

But it wasn't her who needed the help, it was that city, because the ginger girl knew that she could bring Bruce back, the trouble was getting to the Hulk.

So, she ran. And she ran some more, and more.

And the she finally arrived, dashing past authorities holding threatening guns and straight towards the Hulk. She slowly reached forward, ignoring the shouts for her to back away and run.

Reaching out her hand, she touched the significantly larger one that belonged to the Hulk, and she was pulled away from reality.

The wind was interrupted by shouts of terror and anxiety, a person who was so utterly terrified that it made the tall grass shake with its own fear.

The small girl pushed forward, walking through the grass until she reached a clearing, where a tall glass box stood.

She reached out, placing her hand on the glass, the cold surface making goosebumps arise on her skin. She almost released a sigh of relief when the man inside placed his palm flat against her own on the inside of the glass.

It didn't take long, but he calmed down, his screams and shouts eventually dying away and leaving the glass to shatter as reality faded back into view.

The blinding white light faded away, revealing an unconscious child and Bruce Banner, as himself rather than the green beast he was cursed to become.

The authorities hesitantly lowered their guns, the man and the child being taken back to the jet the Avengers operated.

After explaining the situation, the responding Avengers were confused and concerned with the ginger experiment. After deeming that there were no injuries, and that she was just drained, Clint began the flight to the safe house.