03

a lιgнт ιn тнe darĸ

It had been a few hours since Five had been left in her room, and now she was creating little light animals in her palm, modelling them from the tablet on her bedside table, which continued to show her pictures of various animals. Before she could finish the small dog, there was a knock on her door. She waited for a few seconds, but then approached the door, gingerly turning the handle.

"Hello?" She asked carefully, before opening the door fully. When the door was open, it revealed Clint Barton, the man who had been injured at the base.

"Hey, kid. I'm Clint." He introduced, and she smiled, grabbing his hand. She pulled him into her room, and showed him in her palms the dog she had been creating. "That's really cool," Clint told the girl.

"Thank you!" She said enthusiastically.

"Hey Five, Tony is throwing a party and we think it'd be nice for you to come." Clint announced, smiling at the kid. She nodded slowly, before her eyebrows furrowed.

"Party? What's that?" Clint frowned at her question before he went into a brief explanation of what it was. "I wanna hear music!" Five said afterwards, and Hawkeye nodded with a large grin. He went outside with her following, and they grabbed a dress for her to wear.

"Can the lady help me please?" Five asked shyly, talking about Natasha.

"Natasha?" Clint asked her, and she nodded in confirmation. He agreed, and then he went to find the other ginger.

Not long later, the former assassin came into Five's room, seeing her looking at the dress strangely. Natasha closed the door behind her, before carefully helping Five into her dress.

The Avenger did notice, however, how many scars the experiment had over her back. There were a lot, almost as if they were from a surgery to fix her, not an experiment.

"You ready, sweetie?" Natasha asked kindly, and Five nodded slowly, still fidgeting with her dress. She let out a sigh before pulling the top half of her ginger hair back, and creating a tie with the light she formed from her hand.

With that, they walked hand in hand to the party's main area. Natasha allowed her to go off as she went to the bar to mix drinks, but told Five not to wander too far.

The experiment herself didn't go too far, she actually went to one of the people she recognised. It was Thor.

"Hey, mister?" She said quietly, tugging on his large hand until he crouched down.

"Yes, Lady Five?"

"Why are you so tall?" She asked randomly, though it was a good question, as he was abnormally tall. He laughed at her question, before answering.

"Well, I am a god." Was his answer, and she nodded before asking him another question.

"Can I be tall?" She questioned, and he nodded with a large smile.

"Certainly!"

He picked her up, making her even taller than him. Laughing, she patted the top of his blonde hair.
"This is what it's like to be tall? I love it!"
The two laughed and span around, almost crashing into Steve Rogers one time. Her cheeks were flushed and her concentration faltered, causing her ginger hair to fall into both her and the god's faces.