Suki's POV.. Sometime later?

*Drip Drip Drip*

My eyes fluttered open and I instantly shot up, although that seemed to have not been such a good idea as a bout of pain flashed through the back of my head. "Urgh! That's definitely something no one would want to wake up to" I murmerwd to myself in anything but a whisper.

'Cael... you do know where we are right?' Shiros voice came from the blankness of my kind. It was calming, in the least, to hear a familiar voice after being kidnapped.. in such a lovely mannor as well. Note the sarcasm.

"yeh.. I think my guess would be spot on. *sigh* well, we should fond a way out of here in the least huh?" 'how right you are milady. But, before you do so.. I should inform you that before leaving, I snagged a bit of the ninja you were fightings' cloak. Kakashi should be able to find us so it would definitely be in our best interest to meet them half way' A smirk made its way onto my face at the mere thought of how angry Hiroshi would be if he found out I was gone before he could even finish say the word jinchuuriki.

Giving a huff of annoyance at my stupid situation, I stood up from the... bed... I was laying on and glanced around the room to see if there's any way out. Of course. there is a door, but jaishin knows If that's locked or got an alarm on it. I wouldn't want anyone coming down to give me an unnecessary fight.

What I did not seem to notice was that I was out of my shinobi uniform and was instead wearing an almost fully transparent white dress. The sleeves went down to my elbows, where a thick string came out and fell down the rest of my arms. While the skirt of the dress fanned out from the waist until around mid-thigh. Mind you, when I walked in front of a full body mirror I was not a happy bunny. Shiro, however, seemed to be quiet entertained with my, now even worse situation and full out laughed from her place in the back of my mind.

With a scowl now gracing my features, I shot back 'shut up.. what would you feel like if you awoke to such a slutty attire?' 'Hunny..' she started, amusement clear in her voice 'I'm a dragon, I don't wear dresses. besides, if I were you, I wouldn't get kidnapped in the first place' '...Low blow Shiro... low blow...' I shook my head, ignoring the mirror any further so that I wouldn't have to see myself in such clothing anymore and began my way towards a ventilation just above the door.

As I found myself standing below said ventilation, I wondered if I still had my Chakra, because if not I'm in trouble. 'try it out instead of just thinking about it'.Rolling ky eyes in annoyance, began to channle my Chakra into my balled up fists. After a moment I was worrying, as it wasn't coming. However, soon after it did and I found myself grinning. "phew, for a second there I thought I was going to be in some real trouble hehe" I could practically see the eye roll Shiro just (most probably) did.

With a small push of chakra towards my feet, I make my way up the wall, vertically, and smashed open the bars between me and freedom. I have to say though, that I'd there was any less room, I woulsnt be able to fit. But, luckily I'm smaller than the average female of my age.

I smirked and began crawling through the darkness, feeling ever so slightly claustrophobic and I began to wonder who would face me on the other side... or perhaps... what?

Third POV

A few hours prior with Kakashi and the others.

Kakashi had met up with the others of his team to see what they may have found while Guy was still busy with trying to brake down the barrier. It was seemingly tougher than he had first thought it would be and he wondered if what Suki was saying was true.. that the barrier would never brake unless she broke it. With a huff, he continued his mission shouting out "I will beat you with the power of youth!"

Meanwhile...

"So, did you find anything Kakashi-sensei?" Was the first thing Ino asked as said masked man approached them.

Kakashi sighed a looong sigh and nodded "yeh, Pakkun found a piece of cloth from Suki's attackers cloak. We'll be able to track them down and hopefully get our lost little kidnappee back" the masked man glanced over the group before him with narrowed eyes as he saw the mischievous smirks some of the genin wore.

"Whay'd you do?" since he noticed that no one else was going to speak up, Sasuke decided to inform hos sensei of their findings. "*clears throat* well, we found a spy that wore the same cloaks as the ones that took Suki" Kakashi raised an eyebrow as of to say: well, where is he/she?

Stepping to the side, Kakashi got a clear view of the tied up spy. He couldn't stop the sadistic smile.from gracing the handsome features under his mask. Some of the genin looked away, slightly creeped out, while the remaining simply raised a questionable eyebrow. However, all of them thought the exact same thing.

"What does he plan to do with the poor guy?"