Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I yawned. The sun had just came up from behind the mountains, casting multiple shadows all over the town. Before me was a forest, It's trees were over double in size than normal trees, and I could tell that this exam was going to be a danger to all of us.

Lots of the other candidates had already gathered around the meeting place. One group in particular caught my eyes. There was a woman with long black hair. She had a sadistic grin plastered over her face, it caused shivers to erupt throughout my body. Her headband was of the grass.

Everyone was now here and we just stood in silence staring off into the deep, dark forest.

"This place creeps me out!" Sakura stated with shivers from behind me.
Anko chuckled darkly "It should. They call it the forest of death and soon your gonna find out why!"
I stood there baring no emotions, not even feeling a tiny bit scared. This forest would not be the death of me.. others? yeh, but definitely not myself. I chuckled with evil thoughts, catching the attention of some people.

I noticed Naruto with a weird look "They call it the forest of death and soon enough your going to find out why!" He mocked shaking his but, hands on hips. "Do your worst, I'm not going to be scared away!" He then stated, pointing his index finger to the front.
"Looks like we've got ourselves a tough guy" Anko smiled a closed eye smile, kakashi's signature smile. All of a sudden, a kunai was shot right past naruto, scratching his cheek in the process. Anko disappeared and reappeared right behind him. She smirked and leaned forward.
"You think your tough enough to handel this? Your not afraid are you?" She questioned darkly "Tough guys like you usually leave your blood all over this forest" Her hands moved onto Naruto's face, touching his blood. Suddenly feeling blood lust I ran forward and dragged Naruto away from Anko's grasp.

"I was.. just returning you knife" The same creepy grass ninja stated casually. Her tongue was gripping the kunai and boy.. was it long. It reminded me of someone.. but who was it again?
"You know, I really would only recommend you stand this close behind me.. If you wish to die!" Anko took both kunai's. "Pardon, with the sight of blood, I'm afraid I just became a little excited" I glared at her. Her eyes turned to me and I saw recognition flash through them. That's when It came to me.. Orochimaru.. that's who this grass ninja reminded me of. I smirked, which she happily returned.

'I have a bad feeling about that grass ninja.. it might just be that she is actually Orochimaru in disguise, you already know how that technique works' Shiro stated through our mind-link. I nodded but didn't say anything in return.

"Before we begin this test, I have something to hand out to you all" Anko pulled out a stack of forms. "Just a standard consent form. Before the test starts, all of you have to read over this form, then sign it" "What for?" Naruto asked.. as usual can't wait till everything is explained first. "Well, some of you may not come back from this test and I have to get your consent for 'that' risk. Otherwise it would be my responsibility" She laughed. I face palmed.

"I'll be explaining what you have to be doing on this test" She handed the forms to Naruto to hand them out "For this test, you will need to use every one of your survival skills"
I sighed "What a pain in the ass this will be" I muttered to myself, once again earning the attention for the other genin around me.
'Pay attention Milady!' Shiro ordered. I mentally mock saluted her.

Anko explained the most important parts, for once I listened.
'So basically put, we have to steal our opposite scroll and bring them both to the tower before our 5 day time limit is up' Shiro stated nodding her head, probably thinking about whats going to happen. I nodded 'This is going to be so much fun Shiro' I chirped, feeling to excited.