Bofur stood by the fire, as Nixie watched, thoroughly amused. The Dwarf was once again drinking another mug of ale, as was Nixie. "But it's full of holes!" he exclaimed, very confused. 

"It's supposed to like that, it's crochet!"

"And a wonderful game it is too if you've got the balls for it!" at this, Nixie laughed loudly, spitting out her ale - all over poor, Mr Bilbo Baggins. Nixie apologised, before wiping her mouth with the sleeve of her top and retreating back to the Dining Room - instead of sitting next to the Gandalf, she slotted herself in by Fili and Kili; in which very graciously welcomed her into their company. 

The trio chatted quite happily until they watched with the utmost curiosity of Ori excusing himself and scurrying off out into the hallway; to politely ask Bilbo what to do with his plate. The two Dwarven brothers mischievously looked at each other, they grinned - getting the exact same idea as the other. Together they managed to tug Nixie into the hallway and they positioned themselves an equal distance away from each other, Nixie being the one in the middle.

"Give us it 'ere Ori," Fili exclaimed, snatching the plate from Ori and flung it as fast and hard as he could at Nixie. Nixie easily caught it; swinging it backwards where Kili caught it and passed it back to Bifur. 

Another plate was thrown, "Put that back!" Bilbo boomed. 

And another, "Excuse me!" 

Two plates at once, "That's my mother's West Farthing Pottery!"

"It's over a hundred years old!" Biblo cried shrilly, in a squeaky high pitched tone as another plate was agilely thrown. 

The remaining Dwarves in the Dining Room began to stop their feet on the floor in a rhythmic tune, slamming the knives and the forks into the wood of the most likely ancient table. "And can you not do that, you'll blunt them!" 

Bofur spoke up, "You 'ear that lads, we'll blunt the knives" he cried, an amused look on his face. Then it started, the most comedic piece of whole-hearted music she had ever heard. 

Kili started the tune, "Blunt the knives, bend the forks!" catching once again, another plate. 

Fili continued on, "Smash the bottles and burn the corks!" it looked like he was dancing as he struggled to keep up with the speed of the plates being battered at him. Nixie responded to catching them rather sporadically. 

"Chip the glasses and crack the plates!"

Everyone looked at her expectantly to finish the verse of the song, a very quizzical musical note came from her lips, "That's what Bilbo Baggins hates?" Nixie chimed melodically. 

"Cut the cloth, tread on the fat!"

"Leave the bones on the bedroom mat!"

"Pour the milk on the pantry floor!"

"Splash the wine on every door!"

"Dump the crocks in a boiling bowl!"

"Pound them up with a thumping poll!"

"When you're finished, if they are whole!"

"Send them down the hall to roll!"

"That's what Bilbo Baggins hates!" 

As if by magic, the plates had all been washed and stacked. No thanks to all of the Dwarves and the Nymphs help, Fili and Kili both had one of their arms wrapped securely around Nixie's shoulder; all three drinking ale and laughing heartily in the corner as they saw Bilbo's face as he entered the room - with nothing broken. All of the Company were laughing at him; it was rather hilarious to see his little face - it was a picture.