Part 7

(Mingi)
I can hear what sounds like someone shifting in their seat, which made me wake up realizing I feel asleep. I slowly open my eyes, revealing a figure of someone I can’t quiet makeup who it is because my eyes are still adjusting.

When my sight finally goes to normal, I realized its y/n. She is sitting in her chair with her legs crossed, writing in her journal. That’s when I realize that there is no one else in the room, and that the class has ended.

“Why are you still here.”
I asked y/n wondering why she didn’t leave. Obviously, she didn’t notice me waking up because when I spoke she jumped at little, causing me to smile. 

“Well. You sa- I didn’t want to leave you alone.”

She looked away when she changed her sentence, which made me think something was wrong, but I just left it alone because I am too tired to deal with anything right now.

“Well. You can go now.”

“Fine. Ill be going now.” y/n says gathering up her things and quickly leaving.

Damn I was rude but i don’t care. Its only a week then she will leave me alone. I don’t want to get close to anybody. I just want to have a normal life again.

(y/n)

I went ahead to my next class since I did not have time to eat anything because I stayed with Mingi.
I wonder why Mingi acts different in his sleep. I can deal with the sleeping Mingi but the awake Mingi, I want to hit.

You ask me not to leave you alone in your sleep but when you wake you tell me to leave.  I just don’t get it.
I can’t help but to shake this weird feeling that something happened so i just decide to do some digging. Yes I know it is wrong, but I want to know more. No I won’t tell him if I do find anything, I won’t tell no one. I have no one to tell anyway. Obviously if he don’t say it, he does not want it to be known.

I pull up my name and look for the notorious Song Mingi. All I could find is his social media account, which didn’t seem so bad. It was newly created though which i found weird but maybe he forgot his old one.

I went thrugh his friends list. Most of them were from here but I did find some I have never heard of. So i took it upon myself to look at their account. At this point I felt like a complete stalker but I want to no more about Mingi.

Yet again there was nothing. But I did find Mingi’s old account. I went through it and found out that he changed his name. I decided to search his old name and that’s when everything change my view on him.