Jeremy's House

Jeremy's House
Perspective: Jeremy Fitzgerald [ Security Guard ]

I was humming a loving lullaby that my mum would sing to me to sleep when I was a young child, "I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me. But I want you to know you could know me. If you change your mind, if you change your mind, if you change your mind." I sang in a lovely tone. I was putting away my security guard uniform in the closet, I walked out and went through the hallway towards the living room. I sat down and turned on the television, I was watching 'The Immortal and the Restless' it was of this vampire husband who doesn't want his newborn son but his wife is demanding that her husband to take care of the baby or something like that. I switched through channels wishing there was something good on, I heard the doorbell ring so I got up and walked to the front door and opened the door to be introduced to William Afton. I gulped and welcomed him into my home, I honestly did not know why he was here but I thought it was going to be about something bad. "So Mr. Afton, why are you here?" I asked. He leaded onto the kitchen table with his hands on the table behind him,

"Well Jeremy, I was curious about your time working with us at Fazbear Entertainment?" William asked me looking me straight in the eyes.
"It's...okay." I said starting to look away from him. William pushed off and stood straighten, still looking at me.
"Hmm, and the animatronics..." he slowly said.
"What about them?" I said looking back at him. William started to walk towards the front door.
"Are you scared of them?" He said knowing that I am scared of the animatronics, "You know Jeremy, you shouldn't be scared of them, cause they can sense your fear." William said opening the door and then closing it behind him. I stood there in confusion and silence, I had no idea why William would come by and just say something like that.

I walked down to my bedroom and shut the door, I dropped onto the bed and lay there for a hours thinking of what William was saying: 'You shouldn't be scared of them, cause they can sense your fear'. I finally went to sleep and all my thoughts were gone, I rest through the day and woke at 11:40pm. I got up and walked over to the closet and grabbed my security uniform and put it on. I walked out of my room and went out the front door, locked it and got in my car and left for work.

I came to a stop at a red light, my thoughts on what William said came back to haunt me again. I tried to forget about it but just couldn't, I was interrupted by a car horn from behind, I noticed the light was green so I drove off and after a few moments I got to the restaurant. I parked my car in front of the pizzara and got out, I walked towards the front door of the place and walked inside.

I walked past the show stage which had three of the animatronics, on the left was a tall purple rabbit holding a red guitar. The rabbit had red-ish coloured eyes with teeth on the bottom of its robotic jaw. On the far right was a yellow duck or chicken looking animatronic, it had its right hand out holding a plate with pink cupcake with yellow eyes. The chicken had a bib the read 'LETS EAT!' on it. It had pink coloured eyes with teeth at the bottom of its beak like the rabbit. And in the middle was the main star of the show, a large brown bear holding a microphone in its right hand. He had blue coloured eyes and like the others his teeth were at the bottom of his jaw. A big sun and clouds decoration was put up behind the three robots. I walked past a purple curtained cove with white stars over the curtains. I pulled the right side of the curtain over and saw a vast looking red fox with tattered fur, it's stomach area had a big rip revelling it's endoskeleton. It's left hand had a pointed tipped hook and it's right hand had a endoskeleton hand. He had brown-ish ripped pants on showing it's endoskeleton legs. It's jaw was slightly open showing its sharp teeth and it's eyelid was half closed with it's left eye covered by an black eyepatch. I pulled away from the curtain and walked down the hallway towards the security office.

I walked in and looked around, there were various camera monitors on the desk in the room, and many children's drawings. A large poster of the three robots on the show stage was on the left of the room, at the top of the poster it had the word 'CELEBRATE' written in block letters. On the right of one of the monitors was a replica of the cupcake that the chicken on stage had. I sat and watched the camera feeds, watching the animatronics from time to time.

I checked the time, it was 2:00am I noticed that the rabbit has tilted it's head towards the camera, I just thought it was the position of the camera so I just went back to looking through the camera feeds again. 2 hours pass and I'm just leaning back in my chair swinging around, I heard something fall and I quickly sit up straight. I jumped onto the camera feeds again looking through them trying to find anything strange.

When I checked the show stage camera I noticed the rabbit was gone... "Oh, crap" I said harshly. I scrambled through the cameras frantically looking for the rabbit. I heard something walking in the left hall so I peeked my head around the doorway and saw a large tall figure under a flickering light. It looked like a rabbit with it's ears pointed up like a rabbit, I sat back in my chair and checked through the cameras and found the left hallway camera. I looked carefully at the camera, I couldn't see anything.

I got back up and looked out the left door again, when I poked my head around the doorway I bumped into something. I stood up straight and in front of me was a tall, purple, menacing rabbit with it's jaw wide open. I stumbled back and ran towards the button on the side of the door and bashed my hand onto it, the security door slid downwards in seconds. I sighed in relief and sat down, I checked the camera feeds again and checked the left hallway camera. The rabbit seemed to be gone but just in case I checked out the small window at the left corner of the room. I turn on the light button and saw nothing. I pressed the door button and the door pulled up and I checked outside the hallway, the rabbit vanished. I checked through the cameras again for the final time and found the rabbit back on the show stage. I looked at the clock and it was 6:00am. "Finally" I said under my breath. I walked out of the office in stride, I walked past the show stage once again and I paused in front of the purple rabbit. I stared the rabbit in the eye for moments and then walked outside and got in my car and drove back home.