And walk out with my personal maid.

When I got to the dining area I sat beside Jennie unnie.

"So how was your day here Si-hyuk?" Papa Yg asked Papa Si-hyuk.

"Its good thank you for having us here and accepting us." Papa Si-hyuk exclaimed.

"No need to thank me its our job to protect our friends and other people." Papa Yg exclaimed.

"Excuse I needed to go Papa Yg need to go now." I exclaimed and bowed to them.

"Where are you going?" Gd oppa asked.

"Relax i'm going to the mall with Ms. Kim Papa Yg will talk about it later see ya'. " I said and walk out with Ms. Kim and headed towards the car.

~At the mall~

The driver parked the car and I headed out in the car with Ms. Kim and went inside mall.

~At the hair salon~

"Good morning Ms. Kim how May I help you." The cashier lady said but why do the cashier know her.

"Well can you change her hair color into blonde." Ms. Kim said and showed me to the cashier lady and bowed at me.

"Maffia Jiyeon come and follow me." The cashier lady said and followed her and walk inside a room.

"Maffia Jiyeon seat here and I'll just find the colour that suits you." The cashier lady exclaimed.

"Uhmm can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure go ahead." The cashier lady said.

"How did you knew my name and Ms. Kim's name?" I asked.

"Well this is for the salon's of Maffia' s and for other people, Me and Ms. Kim known each other before when you where a child your hair colour was magical so Ms. Kim went here with you and coloured it in black then when you where 10 or 11 Ms. Kim and you went here again and coloured it orange I knew you forgot me because of your busy day's." The Cashier lady exclaimed then remembered the memories then I giggled.

"Sorry Hazel unnie I was just really busy this days so how is your salon going?" I asked.

"Well it's quite good there many people going here because it's really luxurious for them and the payments is not that much." Hazel unnie said while putting the color in my hair and we chit chat.

~Skip time~

After that Hazel unnie took a picture of mine with my new hair.

Then I thanked Hazel unnie and Ms. Kim paid her and we headed outside the salon and headed inside a contact lenses, eye glasses and more.

"How may I help you Ms. Kim." The cashier lady exclaimed and saw her name tag then a memories filled my head again and she was the one who I got my contact lenses.