2: The Jealousy (Kuroko Tetsuya)

Jealousy, a Kuroko Tetsuya story.

[ Extern POV ]

 5:00 PM.

 " Come on guys! " Riko said, yelling at the Seirin basketball team.

 You were her assistant for a long time now, but you weren't used to her screaming voice though. You observed the practice, searching for a new strategy with your Senpai. Your gaze slowly followed the players, never getting tired of it. But your attention, your real one, was searching for Kuroko's attention.

 " Shoot Kagami ! Nice pass Kuroko !"

Kuroko. Your boyfriend, your crush since the first day you saw him at Teiko. He knew you liked him, but you never knew if he felt the same way.

You still don't know though.

God knows how Kuroko is... A poker face. You two have been dating for almost two months now, yet, he has never said that he loved you, or even kissed you. You sighed, thinking that he might have asked you out just because he showed pity.

 7:00 PM.

" 5 minutes of break ! " shouted Riko.

All the guys went to the bench, and surprisingly, Izuki, number 5 of the team, sat next to you and put his head on your shoulder, letting out a sigh.

" - I'm so tired (First Name)- chan...

 - S-sorry but I can't d-do anything about it Izuki-kun...

- Not even a shoulder rub? Come on...

 - K-knock it off, idiot... "

You kept looking at Kuroko who -finally- set his pair of sky like eyes on you.

[ Kuroko's POV ]

        I was playing a little with the basketball when I set my eyes on (First Name), seeing Izuki's head on her shoulder... on my territory. I couldn't take my eyes away off her right now: I could feel my blood burning right now.

 "-  Oi Kuroko. I told you before... If you don't mark what's yours, someone might take it and-

 -  I know. " I cut Kagami off, for the first time. I know that already. "

I glared at Izuki and made my way towards her.

[ Extern POV ]

Kuroko made his way towards you, daggers coming out of his eyes.

 " - Hey Kuroko ! Mind if I borrow her for a sec'? Izuki said, smiling at his teammate, his head resting on your shoulder.

- Shut up. " he took you by the hand and left the gym, leading you out in a hurry.

He brought you to the locker room, tightening his grip on your hand.

" Kuroko, w-what's wrong...? " you said, worried. 

He didn't turn around to look at you, he was furious. Why am I so furious right now...? he thought.

" - Why was he sitting next to you?! Why was he resting his fealthy head on your shoulder?! he yelled, furious.

- Kuroko... "

He tightened his grip on your hand, almost breaking it. He turned to look at you and came closer.

" - I am the only one who can put my head on you, wherever it must be.

- What are you saying...? You've never kissed me or said you l-loved me and yet you.. act like you're jealous. "

His eyes widened, he clearly was surprised. He pushed you towards him, cuping your cheeks with his hands, peering at your eyes.

        ...

He was kissing you. Not to slow, not to rough : it was a passionate, a perfect first kiss. The feeling of his tongue dancing with yours made your heart pound even more. He slowly put his hand on your waist, never breaking the kiss when...

" - HEY Kuroko the break is over n-" Kagami said, entering the locker, seeing you two kissing.

You pulled away, blushing like crazy while Kuroko had his usual poker face back.

" - Hum... Let's go back to training okay Kuroko?!" Kagami said nervously, looking away.

" - Okay. See you later (First Name)-chan. " said Kuroko, heading out of the locker.

" I love you. " he murmured, only for you to hear.

  [      END. So it is my first one shot so sorry if there are some mistakes and if Kuroko is super out of character... :$   ]

        Intagram : animesquotes

        Youtube channel : http://youtube.com/user/blckxbullet