part 10

Hi guys thanks for your votes comments and follow....

Recap : swasan and sujatha swara's moments....

Pandit left the house after sometime. Ap and sujatha decide to perform the cooking ritual.
Ap : ragini and swara this cooking ritual is really very very important for us. We will give you one hour each. You can make whatever dishes you want. But 🤨 swara make sure you cook vegetarian food only. You wont get any help. And yeah only one person will make food in the kitchen at one time. No one can go to kitchen at that  particular time apart from the one who is cooking. Because sujatha wanted to make sure no one will complain about others that she spoiled my food.

Sujatha : yeah jiji you are right. And who have to go first ragini or swara you can decide jiji.
Ap : I don't want to decide this. Swara and ragini can decide it.
Swara : it's okay sasu ma ragini can make first.
Sujatha : okay jiji ragini can make first. Hey🧐 chori you come with me. We all can go to hall and speak there.

Dadi said ragini that "you will win this laado"
Ragini: but dadima swara is planning something very big that's y she asked me to cook first 😭😭😭.
Dadi : its nothing like that laado dont you remember what shahmitha said about swara's cooking...
Flashback.....
After shekar sumi marriage....after laksh and swaras marriage fixed.....
Dadi make sumi to do every household chores.
One day sumi had gone to market to buy vegetables.
Shekar came from job and asked swara to make food.
Swara : baba do you want me to cook.
Shekar : yes swara I am saying to you only. Go and make food .
Ragini : it's okay baba  I can make it. Swara you just come with me you don't need to do anything.
Shekar  : no ragini she is going to marry very soon so she need to know cooking. Just teach her cooking well ragini.
Ragini : 😒 okay baba.
Ragini wanted to hurt swara for getting married to laksh.
Swara and ragini entered kitchen.
Sumi entered home and come to know about swara is trying to cook. She hurriedly gone to kitchen and stopped swara from doing work.
Dadi : what are you doing shashmistha she have to know cooking.  Else her in laws will point a finger at us.
Sumi : no ma she know cooking. So just leave her as it is.
She dont have to learn cooking now. I will make the dish.
After dadi left from the place swara hugged sumi and said" love you ma ... you saved me today. Orelse I dont know what had I today.
It's okay shona you know what.... I didn't saved you I saved myself 🤨 from eating food made by you😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Swara : mom you wont change . Wait I will show you what I can do (they two started chasing each other in kitchen. Ragini fumed seeing this.)
Ragini : (with a innocent face) ma I can teach swara how to cook you dont worry ma.
Sumi : its really kind of you ragini. But dont try to teach her than you will forget your cooking.
Shona : mom... I wont leave you today for sure....(they again started chasing)😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Flashback ends....

Ragini : yeah dadi ma I dont need to fear for swara. She cant win over me. I will make many marwadi items.
Dadi : well done laado now I am going to hall. You start your work.
Ragini grinned.
Then started cooking.

Swara : okay sasu ma.😁 (all settled in hall)I want to ask you something sasu ma.
Ap : sujatha what is this ? Why swara is calling you sasu ma . It's not in our family's tradition right.
Sujatha  : jiji please dont interfere between us.😎
Ap : it's your wish🙂
Sujatha: chori what you wanna  ask 🤔.
Swara : what's yours, dad and everyone favourite dishes.
Sujatha : swara we cant tell you our favourite dishes.it will be unfair.
Ap nodded at sujatha.
Swara : after thinking something.  Okay sasu ma tell me what you wont like so that I won't try to make that.
Sujatha  : okay it is possible.
Then sujatha said some dishes which are not liked by others.
Dadi : hey chori you are asking as you know everything.  You dont even know where Is kitchen.😏
Sujatha: kakisa fix that in your mind your are speaking to sujatha maheshwari's dil. 😡
Dadi : but sujatha I am saying the truth only.
🙁
Sujatha: so did anyone asked you how swara will cook . We all can see that in two hours then why are you poking your nose on everything 🤔.
Ap : it's okay sujatha leave her.
Sujatha got a call from ram saying some of the foreign clients are coming to thier house for lunch. Asked her to arrange food for them as traditional food. And make the study room ready so that they can discuss business there.
Ram (on call) : sujatha make sure that everything perfect.  If we got this deal then we can cover the losses we faced.
Sujatha : okay ram ji I will say it to jiji and everyone.
DP: sujatha put the call on speaker.
Sujatha : yeah jiju.
(She put the call on speaker)
DP: sujatha ap make sure everything goes well. This deal is really important for us to recover from the losses we faced. And yeah there should be no more drama have to take place like morning.
Ap : ji you dont worry . I will handle everything.
Call ended.....
Ap  said to swara and ragini to prepare food well.
And only ragini food is going to be served for clients . because we cant risk it with swara's food😒
Sujatha : but jiji..
Ap : no sujatha please not this time.
we don't know if she can cook well and that too marwadi dishes. So we will have swara's food once client left.
Sujatha: I am not okay with it jiji. 😡(staring dado and ragini's grin)
Swara : it's okay sasu ma. Its dad project so I don't need any drama to take place. It's okay with me.😎 just chill sasu ma....😉
Sujatha : okay jiji you can serve ragini's hand made food 🤔🤨 if you trust her ...
Ragini : ma ji  clients are also coming so I need extra time to cook😁 and you watch ma ji  clients will accept our deal after tasting my hand made food 😁😁😁
Sujatha murmurs only audible to swara : then go and join some hotel why are you irritating us.
Swara started laughing hearing it.🤣🤣😂😂
Sujatha hit her to playfully to stop her laughing .
Sujatha : swara you come with we will go and arrange study room.
Swara : okay sasu ma🙂
Sujatha : jiji aur pari you two look after house cleaning.
Ap : okay we will do that . After two hours swara can cook.
Sujatha and swara are doing work with thier knock joke.
Ragini working alone in kitchen. She is fully filled with the kitchen materials like tomato, flour etc....
After 2 hours she finished her cooking and arranged it like a mess and covered it no one had noticed it. Because she prepared items and all the items are arranged like some low class hotels. Not like a high class foreign etiquette. But no one noticed in a hurry.
Then she called swara and said it's your turn to prepare 😏😏 go and do what you know. And han dont blast our kitchen. Saying that she gone to clean up herself.