Part 5

Guys really I am sorry for not updating these many days due to my busy schedule.... And thanks for your support....

Recap: swasan's  home coming. Everyone's reaction on seeing swara as sanskar's bride. Dadi taunting sanskar for lifting swara infront of others. Dp's reply......

About lucky person you can decide who is the lucky person after reading some parts....
And about luck my one of the reader given me a comment that " there is no one had lucky and all only their talent and hard work makes their luck" .... thanks for your suggestions and comments guys.....

Let's get into the story....

Sanskar's Room :
     In the room there is a king sized bed. In that bed a small figure is laying on the bed . No need to tell you all it's our heroine only and this is not only sanskar's room hereafter it's our heroine's too.
     Due to tiredness swara is sleeping in the bed. On the other side sanskar is speaking in the phone seriously and very slowly because he don't want to awake swara. After finishing the call he come near swara and sits beside her then slowly raise his hand to swara's face and gently caress her face.

Sanskar pov:
      I know gudiya what you are undergoing.  I am ashamed of myself. How can I be the reason of your sufferings.  And your this state..... what is this gudia I am living only in the thought you all will be happy in your world . How can't I see your face gudia. I can't even imagine if I had been late to reach the place where you are drowning into the river. 😤 About that ragini i had underestimated her to be somewhat good girl. I thought i had changed her from innocent😇 to evil 🧟‍♀️ . But it's not true she is a doublefaced person. I want to kill her 💣with my bare hands for what she had done to you. I am controlling myself to not do anything to her because I want you to give her the punishment which she deserves. Now my first priority is you . I want you to be yourself. (POV ends)

In hall:
      Here ragini is feeling little bit scared due to sanskar's treatment to swara but she just wiped it off because she know there is no evidence that can prove that she had done a mistake. (In her point of view she don't have any guilt . She feels it's right only because swara deserved it for trying to snatch what is  her's.) On the other side after hearing Dadi's speech about luck she assumed that she is a lucky girl. So she is confident that she will get Laksh's  love. If he wont love her also she will show how lucky she is then laksh will automatically love her.(she thinks she is very lucky girl like whatever she will touch it will become gold because of her dadi's influence ) let's see what life had decided for her.....

Sujatha met sanskar in his room they had discussed something then sanskar said that due to swara's health she can't do every rituals so just do the important ones other rituals she will do when I will marry her infront of the world . Sujatha hesitated first after seeing swara state she had accepted it.

Laksh is thinking that swara is doing acting like she is not well and sanskar is supporting her. Laksh can't see swara with sanskar.

After that they had prepared for other rituals . First one is worshipping God ( that swara and sanskar done before swara get unconsciousness)  second one is ring finding ceremony.
(Guys due to swara's condition she can't do it and dont get upset bcz swasan can't do the rituals bcz they will do but not with raglak...) so let's go down and watch what's going in between laksh and ragini......
          Ap asked Pari and uttara to bring the bowl .The bowl contains both milk and Rose's . Then ap asked laksh to takeplace in the event. And dadi took ragini to sit beside the bowl . Laksh is not interested in doing this he is only doing for the crowd and due to fear from his dad.

Ragini is sitting with all smiling face. Then ap show a ring to everyone saying that she is going to put it in this bowl . Ragini and laksh need to find out. Whoever will find out this get a upper hand on their marriage life. Uninterestedly laksh is searching in the milk ragini is trying to hold Lakshs hand without anyone notice . everytime she moves little near to lakshs hand .laksh is taking his hand away from ragini without his knowledge. After lots of try ragini holded laksh's hand immediately laksh had jerked his hand. Due to this the ring in laksh's hand fell somewhere. (😂😂😂😂) someone from the crowd said it's unlucky to miss the ring.
         Again dadi had started the swara poren. (Like if  we ask why the vegetable rate is very high then she will tell because of swara only ).
        After lots of finding they didn't get the ring so ap said "okay leave that ring I will give you another ring, and yeah ragini and laksh dont lose this ring also" then again the ring finding starts but this time laksh taken that ring within five seconds without giving ragini a chance to hold his hand😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣...
         The next ritual is preparing food for in laws but it is next day. So ap said to everyone to take rest and asked pari and uttara to take ragini to guest room.
Dadi :
          But ap you said by mistake to take ragini to guest room because ragini's room is where laksh stay .
Ap:
          I know that kaki every married woman should stay in her husband's room. But she can't enter before night because today is their first night and in which condition their marriage taken place they need some time to accept these things in their life...(Ap dont know that for getting laksh what all ragini did... that's why she is thinking ragini is innocent and needs time....hmm 🙄 who can say to ap that your thinking is absolutely wrong....)
Dadi and ragini is staying in guest room and ragini is manipulating dadi to hate swara more and displaying herself as ablanaari(very very innocent such as if kept you place your finger in hers mouth then also she don't know how to bite.....)
And dadi is trying to cursing swara....
Then they had gotten lunch in their room only . ragini try to meet laksh but laksh is not in the home . maheshwari mens had gone to office to handle the issue except sanskar.  So ragini thought to check with swara and can do some drama to make her more characterless in others eyes.