part 15

Precap: swasan are accused in ragini's kidnapping. Godadia's demanding punishment for swasan.

Sujatha : so what punishment you all want to give the culprit ? So mrs. Godadia you can tell me the punishment first.... because your are creating so much of noise ... oops I mean you are more concerned about truth, justice and all😏🤨

Dadi : sujatha I want that swara have to be beated and she have to be thrown out of this house because she dont deserve this rich and prestigious family. She had done this much wrong with my innocent laado then she can do many things with others too. Yes and also we can call the police too that is the right place for her. She is a fatherless and characterless girl. I will slap her with my chappal.

Shekar  : hi maa ap teek kera yi hai. Mujhe usse appni bets bolney mein sharam athi hey. (Yes mom u r right. I feel shame to call her as my daughter) . I wish she had dead in her mother's womb. She is a characterless girl.

Ragini : I am so small to speak in all this. But we need to teach swara good. Because she doesn't have a father to teach good and bad she is like this. We have to punish her so that she will become good like us chachi ji.

Ap : sujatha I think all are right we need to punish swara so that she wont do these type of things in her life again. And i am really feeling sad that you got this type of bengali bahu. And I am glad that laksh didn't married her. I am feeling pity on sanskar.  We will convince sanskar to divorce her and we will search a good marwadi bahu like ragini no no parineetha to sanskar.

Adarsh & pari : hi chachi we too think the same.

Ragini : yes chachi eventhough sanskar supported swara . He is a son of maheshwari so you dont need to give him a punishment.
Dadi : one second y ragini y cant sanskar get punishment. DP is the head of our marwadi society.  So he will punish the culprit whoever it is if it is his son also he have to give the punishment other wise je wont be the head of marwadis and DP knows it well so not only swara sanskar too will get the punishment. Am I saying correct DP?

DP : all are done are someone or something you all have to say....?

Maheshwaris keeping mum seeing dps stern face.
Dadi : I know it is very much small when compare to thier crime. We will think about extra punishment too DP.

DP : ji

Dadi : and I have

Dp : it's not dp for you. Its DP ji for you. Dont forget your limits you said right I am not only a maheshwari I am also head of marwadi samaj. So you cant call me with my name mrs. Godadia.

Shekar : DP ji you are taking with my mother and she is elder to you.

DP: so what she is not even worth to stand before me. Dont forget your limits.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Dadi and shekar had felt somewhat fear hearing dps tone still they didn't changed thier attitude.

And about the punishment it will be done 10 times you had suggested I can assure you all that. And that culprit is wont escape from maheshwari's whoever it is . If it is a girl or maheshwari's dil. I dont care about it. Sujatha you can do what you want. I will support you fully.

Sujatha: 🤔
After 2 minutes laksh had come to the place alone.
Dadi : beta where is that characterless girl. I will kill her today. Where is she ...? Why you had come alone.

Sujatha  : laksh you grand mil is asking you something.  Answer her...🤨🤨🤨🤨

Ap : laksh what happened....? Where is swasan...?

Laksh : maa they are not in the room.
And I had searched for them in the hole house still I didn't get anyone....

Dadi : that girl did this much wrong with my innocent laado and now she hiding herself.

Sujatha: shut up😡😡😡😡 now no one will speak. Laksh call watchman and security on thier intercom right now.
Laksh : hi chachi.

After 2 seconds both watchman and security  is standing before the maheshwari's.

Sujatha : so you both where is swasan ?

Watchman: mam you know that
Sujatha : only answers no more questions.

Watchman : actually sanskar sir had gone out on 1 clock with swara mam. They didn't comeback still now mam.

Laksh , ap , adarsh ,pari : what ?😱😱😱😱

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

I am sorry guys for this short update I will try to post a long one this weekend

And can you suggest a punishment for the real culprits....?