Chapter Twenty [True Intentions]

Start from the beginning

"You are such a dick, you do realize that right?" I asked and he nodded as the smile remained on his face.

"You are so over dramatic, how old are you anyway?" Jesse asked and i scrunched my face up at him.

"Fifteen, how old are you?" I asked deciding to question him also.

"Turned Seventeen last week and by this time next year all of this will be mine" he smirked looking around and I frowned.

"You're a teenager you shouldn't be worried about any of this, you should be excited about other things" I told him and he shook his head at me.

"What am I suppose to be excited about? You fifteen and you stressing yourself over two niggas who you probably won't end up with anyway and you trying to get on me about taking pride in the fact that I'm about to be rich as fuck?" He asked and I couldn't respond because he was right.

"You are kinda right, I feel like my feelings keep going back and fourth and I hate it because it makes me get emotional and I hate being emotional" I said frowning and he smacked his teeth.

"You shouldn't cry it makes you look weak and pathetic and its honestly annoying" he mumbled and I felt my face noticing I had tears and began crying harder.

"What the fuck is your problem?" He snapped and I sniffled, I wasn't crying because I was upset.

"I'm turning into my mom" I said in a low whisper as I quickly wiped my tears and he continued to stare at me with a slight mug on his face.

I looked around the large living room and spotted my uncle talking to some guy on the other side with his back to us and I looked down and played with my nails not knowing what's else to do, this whole situation just got weird.

"Why you looking like that?" He asked and I raised my head, I wasn't doing anything so I didn't know what he meant.

"Looking like what? I can't help it if I'm ugly" I said fake smiling and he smacked his teeth and turned away from me.

"I ain't meant it like that Alijah j just meant why you look so depressed and shit" he said lowly with a shrug.

"You would too if you felt like you were playing with someones feelings" I told him truthfully and he glanced at my uncle who wasn't paying attention before leaning in and kissing my lips with force. It wasn't gentle like Marco's or sloppy like Cali's, I couldn't describe this in words.

I took my arms and wrapped them tightly around his neck pulling him closer as I felt him sucking on my bottom lip and his arms pulled me towards his lap as I yanked on one of his dread locks before he pulled away and looked at me.

"See, I just kissed you like I really meant it even though I think I love my girlfriend and I don't feel guilty" Jesse said shrugging and I stared at him in disbelief.

"I hate you" I mumbled wiping my mouth off as he stood up and looked me over like he was disgusted at the sight in front of him.

"I hate you too, thot" he said smirking and I couldn't help but to jump on him and start swinging aiming for his face as he chuckled to himself and practically ate my punches before O pulled me off of him.

Once the security dragged Jesse away who was still saying slick shit and laughing at me for letting what he said get to me O stared at me for a moment and I couldn't help wanting to smack him in the face too but I knew better.

"Take me the fuck home now!" I yelled feeling tears of anger burn in my eyes and he stared at me for a moment.

"You really think I'd just force you to get married to him if I didn't have a good reason? Believe it or not you'll need the lil nigga one day. You claim you want nothing to do with the drug business but I know that's a lie because I see it in you're eyes and you like this shit, don't you?" He asked with a smirk growing on his face and I looked down at my feet.