Prologue

~Erza~

"Oh my god!" my best friend, Lucy, squeals in excitement.

"What?" I ask.

"Fairy Tail! They've done an exclusive interview! Oh my god, I have to read it!"

I sigh. Lucy's obsession with the boy band Fairy Tail is pretty tiresome, especially as I don't really care for their modern music that sounds the same as every other pop song out there.

An idea begins to form in my head. Lucy's birthday is coming up soon and I think I know the perfect present to get her.

When I get home, I immediately go online and type in "fairy tail concert tickets" into the search engine. I click on the first result that comes up, the official Fairy Tail website.

WANT TO SEE GRAY, NATSU, GAJEEL AND LOKI LIVE? ORDER TICKETS NOW, urges a large banner at the top. I click on the link which takes me to a page selling tickets. I'm surprised they haven't completely sold out yet. I notice that one of the dates they're playing is actually on Lucy's birthday. Perfect! I order two tickets as close to the front as I can get, as well as backstage passes so Lucy can meet her idols.

I try not to think too much about the fact that I'll have to sit through a Fairy Tail concert, and instead focus on how happy amd excited my best friend is going to be when she finds out.

Besides, it can't be that bad, right?