"Why me?" I asked.

"You're a girl!" He mimicked an american accent, though he still shows a slight tinge of his british voice.

"Bree is a girl too!" I said, pointing at Bree who just came from buying her breakfast.

Elliot huffed. "Bree is bisexual. You're a straight lass."

Bree slapped Elliot's arm. "I am not bisexual!"

I giggled, "See! She is a straight lass too."

I really don't want to spend an entire day with a screaming kid begging for you to get him an ice cream when clearly, you are penniless. My dad had not yet given me my allowance. I'm starting to search for a job wherein I can balance both school and working for my own money. As much as possible, I'm trying to insert a bit of optimism in my stay here in London. I don't want to get deported because I can't afford to renew my visa.

"But Bree scares Liam. Liam thinks she's a monster who would like to swallow him." Eliot explained.

"What about the boys?" I asked. I'm trying to find an excuse to get out of it.

At the exact mention of that, the boys stood up and made lame sudden activities they have to do a day before school. In the end, I was forced to babysit with Elliot.

We waited for his younger brother to come at the front gate of the school. All the time, Elliot was pacing and filled me with some informations about his brother. At the same time, I was still trying to find an excuse to ditch Elliot. But I just can't.

"He hates teas. I still don't understand how he can be a british lad but despises teas! Have you tried the teas here yet?" He asked me.

"Yes, I did. Bree and I went to this cute tea shop. And I love it!" I said, recalling the taste of that tea I drank about two days ago.

"Well, that's great." As soon as Elliot said that, a black range rover pulled in front of us. The driver's side window rolled down, revealing a man on his late fifties.

"Elliot James Montgomery," he said in his thick british accent. The man looks eerily like Elliot. Dirty blond hair and the same curve of facial features. "Good luck with your duties as an elder brother."

A little lad stepped out of the car and excitedly went up to his elder brother. "Elliot! I miss you so much!"

Elliot hugged him back but is making this cautious and scared face. "Brother, I missed you too."

"We'll be picking him up tonight. Goodbye boys!" His mom said. Then her eyes landed on me. "Oh dear, you must be the girl Elliot's talking about. I'm Louise. Elliot's mom." She said, as joyful as possible.

Being the shy girl that I am, I bashfully introduced myself. "I'm Frances Morris. It's lovely meeting you ma'am."

She giggled like a teenage girl and grinned at me. "It's a pleasure meeting you too. Anyway, Frances, take care of my boys for me. They can get tangly at some points." She mocked, eyeing Elliot and his brother, Liam.

"Sure, Mrs. Montgomery."

She waved one final wave then the windows rolled up. In a flash, the black range rover left. I stared as the car turned into a curb and down the hill. Yes, Burlington Academy is on top of a hill. But a developed one. It's the only school here besides some restaurants and a big book store. A residential area is also found a little down. The grocery store we usually get our foods from is down at the city. Truth be told, this hill has the greatest view of the big ben. It looks so huge from the highest point of the academy, which is the rooftop.