Chapter Five

I awaken to the sound of soft snoring beside me and I almost jolt out of the bed. My eyes scan around the room, this is definitely not my room. I look over to where the snoring is coming from and I almost scream. Jackson is laying beside me and to be honest, he looks really cute and peaceful when he sleeps.

I try to carefully sneak out of the bed and get my dress from the floor and sneak out.

"Where do you think you're going?" a rugged voice came from the bed. I almost jump out of my skin.

I try to cover my body parts with my hands so he'll quit checking me out.

"Why am I naked? Why are you naked?" I say out loud, drawing the lines together. I've never had sex before, what was I thinking last night? I honestly don't remember much of anything from last night.

Jackson just nods carefully and I shake my head, not believing him. We didn't do it, and I know! I would never let myself do it. I can't even remember...

"Hey babe, go take a shower will ya, you smell like-" He starts but I plug my ears, and flopping on the bed.

"Stop it," I cringe at him, walking back to the other side of the bed, just trying to cover myself completely before this man has an aneurysm.

He gets out of the bed and he stretches in front of me.

"Dude, put some pants on..." My face flushes and turns a crimson red, I turn away.

He laughs, "You weren't the one keeping my pants on last night...."

I choose not to say anything to that, he's just angering me with his cockiness. Which makes him laugh at me. "You can believe what you want to believe, but yes, we did it."

I shake my head, not processing, not remembering. "I am going to take a shower now," I whisper trying to wrap my head around everything, and walk into the bathroom.

I take the blanket off my body and look at myself in the mirror. The bumps and curves of my body are covered in red spots all. I realize he gave me a bunch of hickeys. God damn him. The spot between my legs is tingling and sore.

I shake my head and hop into the shower, letting my mind relax. My body was sore as I let the warm water spray on my head and I let it wash out my thoughts from yesterday night.

After I get out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my body and I go back into the room and see Jackson eating a waffle.

The smell of the waffle makes my stomach growl loudly. "Someone's hungry," Jackson smiles at me and he gives me his waffle.

I set my waffle on the bedside table and I find my clothes from last night. I look at the slinky dress and toss it back down on the ground.

"Here you can borrow this," Jackson hands me a tee shirt and a pair of shorts. Jackson being nice? It's a rare sight and I'm kind of liking this side of him. It makes me smile inside my head.

I look at him skeptically and take the clothes from him and quickly change, dropping the towel and watching his eyes run down my body. I take the waffle back in my hand and I sit down on the bed next to Jackson and I lean back against the bedpost, resting my head on the top of it.

"Jackson what really happened last ni-" I'm cut off by his warm, soft lips. Well, surprisingly warm, soft lips. What is he- He pulls me by his waist and now I'm on top of him, lost in the kiss. I pull back and he smiles, kissing me on the lips gently. We just kind of made out, thoughts are swirling through my head.

Why is Jackson acting like this to me? I don't know why he is, he's never liked me before, why is he now acting like we are friends or something. And we are not. And never will be.