Chapter Two: Good Nights Lead to Good Mornings

Izuku walked back to the dorms, not worrying about his curfew. He knew that he was hours late, so why bother? He arrived at the front door to the 1-A dorms and entered it as silently as possible. But what Izuku was not expecting, was everyone rushing to the door, starting to ask where he went.
"Oi! Deku!" A familiar voice said then grabbed his arm, pulling him out of the crowd.
"Yes Kacchan?" Izuku replied.
"We have a curfew y'know!" Katsuki said and dragged him to his dorm.
"WHA-? KACCHA-?!" Izuku tried to say before Katsuki interrupted him.
"Go to sleep nerd! It's midnight and we have school tomorrow! Good night." He said lighter than before, shoving Izuku into his room, and lightly closing the door before he left. (I'm changing the story a lil bit and getting rid of them being on house arrest).
Izuku stood there in awe for a few seconds.
"....That was so out of character for him..." he muttered to himself before tucking himself in bed. Izuku then sat there for a few minutes, before his eyes closed shut, and everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku woke up the next morning to his alarm going off, and headed straight for the bathroom. He looked in the mirror to see if he was still himself and-
"HOLY F*CK! IS THAT WHAT I LOOK LIKE NOW?!?" He, well SHE, screamed at her appearance and slammed into the wall.
"OUCH!" She exclaimed, sliding down the wall.
Before she could think, someone busted the door down.
"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!?" Kirishima said before noticing his-HER new body.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He ran out of the room and down the hallway screaming like a maniac.
"KIRISHIMA!!!" She ran after him, not knowing what to do.
Todoroki noticed what was happening and made a wall right in front of Kirishima, but still didn't notice how Izuku switched genders.
"Kirishima, let me explain!!!" She yelled, out of breath from running.
She immediately noticed before, how her voice had changed, and that one sentence was higher than the rest.
"YOU AREN'T MIDORIYA! YOU CANT BE HIM! RIGHT? RIGHT?!?" He exclaimed once again.
"I AM MIDORIYA!!! I helped a lady with her bags last night, and saved her daughter from falling down the stairs. I didn't know that her daughter had a gender switching quirk." She explained.
Kirishima, realizing the situation, frowned.
"How long will you be like this?" He asked.
Izuku stayed silent. She didn't want to answer such a question, but she knew she had to.
"Forever..." She said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.
Almost instantly, he grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. And apologized for over reacting. Of course, she forgave him. They were having a nice time, until....
————————————————————
"WHAT THE HECK?!?" All of the class yelled at the same time, seeing Midoriya in a girls uniform, with longer hair, eyelashes, and more feminine features.
"G-good morning everyone!" Izuku said at the front of the classroom with a little wave.
"MIDORIYA?!?" The class yelled, pointing their fingers at her.
"HI I GUESS?!?" Izuku yells back, getting nervous from all of them yelling.
"DEKU?" Katsuki exclaims, grabbing Izuku by the shoulders.
"KACCHAN?" Izuku exclaimed back.
"WELL SH!T!" He yelled.
"I KNOW RIGHT?!" She yelled along, trying not to laugh.
"WHY AM I YELLING?" He shouted. "Wait. Why am I yelling?"
Izuku burst out laughing, toppling to the floor and rolling around.
"THEY ASK HOW YOU ARE AND YOU JUST HAVE TO SAY THAT YOU'RE FINE-!!!" Kaminari started before he was hit in the head by a ball of ice, made by Todoroki.
"Now...TELL👏ME👏THE👏TEA!!!" Mina pulled Izuku up from the ground and pushed her into her desk.
Izuku told the class everything that she knew about what happened, and why she is like this...forever. They quickly showed sympathy about the situation, and all decided to help Izuku get used to being a girl.
"OKAY!" Momo clapped her hands together to get everyone's attention. "We need a new name for Izuku! As well as a new hairstyle, clothes, shoes, etc."
"WAIT! You want to change my name?!" Izuku exclaimed.
"Well, not legally, but just a more female name to call you." Momo explained.
"My name is fine though-." Izuku began.
"How about Izuki?" Sero thought out loud.
"Or Izuma?" Ochako said.
"Izumi." Katsuki said.
"What?" Momo questioned.
"How about Izumi? I mean, it's Izuma and Izuki combined." Katsuki huffed.
"That's perfect!" Mina exclaimed.
"Wow Bakugou, you're pretty good at that stuff. Kero." Tsu pointed out.
"ANYWAY! It's time for us to go shopping!" Toru said, jumping around the classroom.
"We still have school...." Ojiro quietly said.
"Well then after school, we'll all go shopping! Sound good?" Momo exclaimed.
"I did not consent-." Izumi began before being cut off by Momo.
"That doesn't matter! You're going." She said seriously.
The girls cheered while Izumi just sighed.
'This is going to be one long day...'

A/N: My stories are chaotic, if you haven't noticed😂.
Word count: 836