She layed on the bed and covered her red face with a pillow. Somehow even the thought of sharing this bed with Jennie made her blush. "It's been so long," she thought to herself head still in the pillow. Her trance was disrupted by a shout from the bathroom.

"Jisoo-yah, can you pass me my shampoo inside my bag?" Jennie called out.

"Ok," Jisoo replied as she went through her baggage looking for her shampoo. She grabbed it and knocked on the door. Soon the sliding door opened up and Jennie came out in nothing but a towel. "Thanks so much Jisoo," Jennie said giving her a warm smile.

"y-yeah, of-of course," Jisoo stuttered.

Jennie closed the door and Jisoo fell back onto the bed. "Jisoo-yah, why are you so stupid. I thought you told yourself to move on," Jisoo screamed softly into the pillow frustrated at herself. "Oh my god I am so hopeless."

Soon it was time to go out, the girls all gathered in the lobby and discussed places to eat.

"Let's go to a restaurant, there's a really great one around here that I go to often," Jennie suggested.

"Sounds like a plan," the three agreed and walked behind Jennie on their way to the wildly popular restaurant,"Aliménts."

When they arrived, the manager in front was on his phone when he saw Jennie and immediately panicked before hanging up his call. "Oh! Miss Jennie, are you here for dinner?" He spoke in French so nobody but Jennie could understand him.

"Bonsoir Louise, at-tu des Chambres disponibles pour nous?" Jennie asked in fluent French.

The members look at her all shocked at this new found talent of hers.

"Malheureusement non, toutefois votre conaissance mademoiselle..." The two spoke away in French for a minute as the other three stood dumbfounded on the sidelines.

Soon Jennie finished the conversation and turned around, "there are no more private rooms left, but Joo-Hyun is here so i'm going to ask if we can share the space." Jennie led the way to Irene's room.

"I didn't know you spoke French," Rosé told Jennie still amazed, "when did you pick it up?"

"Oh, I picked up French because I come here so often, it's inconvenient to always have someone beside me translating everything," Jennie explained humbly.

"That's so cool," Jisoo exlaimed.

"You think so?" Jennie blushed slightly at her comment but not enough for Jisoo to notice.

Soon they came to Irene's room and knocked on the door. "Joo-Hyun Unnie!"

"Jennie! Is that you?" Irene said from inside.

"Wow! You can recognize me even with just the sound of my voice. Can you open the door?"

The door opened immediately as she said that and Irene's face popped out. "Hello girls, what a coincidence we're all here together."

"Yeah, it's usually impossible to get a hold of you," Jennie joked, "hey, they ran out of rooms to eat in, can we share yours Unnie?"

"Sure you can, but I told you stop calling me Unnie. You guys too, it makes me feel old.." Irene admitted.

The girls all laughed and sat down to order. An enjoyable dinner followed, with laughter, stories and jokes to go around. But soon the dinner came to an end and the girls had to leave.