They are in the Temples of Crausius. And the wedding is taking it's place.

"I've never thought I would have a chance to watch the Elyssian wedding customs." She mentioned, looking at the beautiful bride in a pale blue satin gown walked down the isle.

"The Ely- what?"

"Elyssian. It is the religion of the Blossom Isles, containing fifteen major deities ; Thuringian, Sarcelys, Varoe, Byrtilles, Aremyla, Ernon, Geraint, Cariel, Corvynna, Desdeia, Ymort, Arsus, Karenne, Rhynas, and Lalaina. And a whole bunch of minor gods. Legends say the major fifteens dwelled in a mountain rumored to be so high that it almost touched the roof of the sky, it's name is Elyssia. And the gates entrance to the houses and manses of the deities on top of the mountain was protected by three spirits of the three seasons."

He frowned like he had met something very strange.

"That's even more than the Fourteen Flames of Valyria. And how come you know all of these?"

She rolled her eyes and knocked her temples with her index finger.

"I read, I learned, and I remembered."

"You're not mocking me, aren't you?"

She hid her mischievous smile.
"No."

After the wedding, the feast began.

She stood up with Daemon and walked to her eldest sister, who is talking to their distant cousin.

"Queen Daenerys." Amarys said, bowing her head along with her brother.

"Amarys. Daemon." Daenerys joyfully greeted with a smile.
"I am glad you are here at my brother's wedding."

"An honor to us, dear queen." She answered with a smooth smile.

That's the monent when the Groom of the day in the light grey tunic walked in, his bride in his arms.

"Viserys," The silver-haired queen smiled and gestured at them.

"Meet the Blackfyres of Gryffonsdale. This is Queen Freya, Princess Amarys, and Prince Daemon."

He look at them slowly. His violet eyes, she noticed, had quietly examined them.

In the rumors her cousin, Aemys, had gathered for the past twenty years, Viserys Targaryen is a younger version of the Mad King Aerys. He is short-tempered, ambitious, stupid, overly self-confident, and a narcissistic young man.

However, the man stood in front of her right now is a smart and observative one. His emotions are well hidden behind his face as if he wore a mask. She can't read his eyes. And more than that, there are no madness signs from him.

What changed him?

Amarys had no idea.

"A pleasure to meet, my cousins." He said. His tone was smooth and calm.

"This is my wife, Lylian Mayfair."

"Lady Lylian." Daemon smiled at her. In which she smiled back.

This beautiful girl is clever too, she could tell.

"How many days did you take from Gryffonsdale to the Blossom Isles?" Daenerys asked.

Freya frowned and twitched her lips a little bit in a considering manner.
"About two days."

"I hope you three are hungry, your majesties." Lylian speaks with a serene voice, her eyes shimmered as her lips curled up into a pretty smile.

She reminded her of their beautiful married cousin, Aema.

"The food is served. And we wish you'd enjoy our Blossom Islander's cuisine."

The crowd are cheering, and the nobles of the Isles are starving. The food on the table is quickly consumed.

Daemon's blue eyes shown a mxture of frustration and disappointment when the roasted beefs' plate was emptied.

He's hungry and he doesn't like to wait another twenty minutes for another plate of roast beef to come.

"Here." She sighed, using her knife sliced the beef tenderloin piece in her plate into two portions, spiking a fork in to one and put it in her brother's dinner plate.

"I know you like it. Try some grilled ham or some salad, too. You will grow to fat if you ate only this stuff."

He rolled his eyes.
"Yes, mama."

When sky is more darkened and the guests starts to fulled their stomach, Amarys and Daemon excused themselves out of the feast politely and went straight back to their guesthouse to rest.

"Daemon." She called when they closed the door.

"Hmm?"

"Help me unbutton the gown." The princess pulled her dark hair up while taking her circlet of.

He came closer and touched the button at the back of her gown, pulling the fabric hole out clumsily.

"Why don't you wait for Freya?"

"No. She's going to get back here very late, and I'm so uncomfortable in this gown."

Luckily, her brother finally finished unbottoning her cloth without getting the fabric ended up torning apart.

She quickly slide them out, revealing her white undergown.

"I'm going to take a bath. Go tell the servants to prepare the tub for me."

"I'm not your servant." He growled, untying his grey coat.

"Or you want me, a pretty, attractive, fragile damsel and your elder sister, to went out in this undergown only to talk to the servants?" She tilted her head, making an overly-faked sad expression with her sobbing sound.

"Ewww." Daemon shrinked his nostrils and twirched his lips downwards.

"I'll go to the servants."

Just a second before he closed the door, her brother leaned back until his face was out of the thick wooden sheet.

"I know you are in undergown and doesn't want to went out, but I denied that you are a fragile damsel, sister. You are more stronger than three men."

Amarys rolled her eyes.

"Just shut up and go."