"I like to travel alone, sister."

"Oh?" Amarys softly exclaimed and put her hand on her chest in a sarcastic way.
"Says a boy who almost drowned to the sea when he lands and vomits because he's scared of heights and almost fainted if it's not because of my herb."

"Shut up." He growled, dipping his pale hand into the cold water and quickly splashed it right at her face.

The princess let out a scream as the clear liquid landed on her shirt and hair.

She use her hand to wipe them out of her forehead and eyes.

"Daemon!"

"Heehee." He grinned with his blue sparkling eyes.

Grinning back, she quickly and strongly shove her hand into the lake, then swing it at him, making the water spilled up and splashed onto his tunic.

"Gods!!" He spitted a set of swears which is dangerous to her ears that she can't even tell the words.

"Language, little brother!"

"Screw the language!!" He huffed and quickly splashed even more amount of the water onto her.

As swift as he did that, Amarys, in her long pants and tunic, raised her left leg up, slide herself upwards until she is a little bit higher from him, and kick her brother with her strenght of love.

His so manly scream and the sound of something being contact to the water surface echoed through the lake, caughting a few attentions from the horses and frightened some birds when he falls into the lake.

"Amarys!!!"

"Yes, I know." She grinned.
"I love you too, brother."

He sprinted to the bank and grasped onto her pale hand before stumbling and dip his face back into the clear, cold liquid.

She was pulled down with him.

The princess gaped her mouth widely, looking down at her clothes which are now dipping in the water from her toe to a few inches above her waist, her fabric shirt now soaking wet and stick itself onto her skin.

Her lilac blue eyes look up at Daemon, who's grinning like a devil in disguise.

"So?" He tilted his head a little bit, eagering for what she will say.

He wants to fight his elder sister?

Okay.

"You are dead." She said from between her teeth, jumping onto him while they both cried out in unison.

That afternoon didn't end up so well, though.

Freya found them playing in the lake, soaking with water from head to toe. She is very unpleased and angrily slap them in the back of their heads one time each.

Oh, the love they had for each other.

Amarys and Daemon were summoned back to their room in the guesthouse nearby the sandstone castle to get ready for the wedding which would take place in the time the sun sets.

She is now sitting in a grey-blue gown embroided with golden threads and small jewels, her silver circlet is on her forehead. The thunderbird sigil made of metal was attached to her gown's fabric chest with a long pin.

The prince of Gryffonsdale sat beside her in the same color tunic, a dark grey sleeveless coat were put onto it. A same kind of brooch as hers was on his chest, too.