A lovely encounter

It was 2 AM when you arrived at the humble home of your favorite walmart princess. You quietly knocked on the door clutching the McDonald bag in your other hand, eager for the night to begin.  Suddenly the door opened and there she was, her stench hitting you like a breeze during low tide.

" Hee hee hee, hey daddy " she giggled as she motioned for you to come in. You two had been having meetings for a few months now, despite her biting your dick almost every time. You didn't care, because deep down you knew she was your soulmate

" Here is your Mcdonalds queen " you said as you handed her the greasy bag containing her big mac and shake. She eagerly peered into the bag, making sure she had been paid in full. Satisfied with the payment, she quickly chugged the shake in 5.3 seconds, before dragging you over to her bed. You loved it when she took charge. Before long she had stripped naked and was then laying on her back, legs spread. " Hurry up and fuck me daddy " she said impatiently. 

~ 2 minutes later ~

You had been clapping her cheeks for a little bit now, but this time something was off. Her stench was extra pungent today, and you had already blacked out 3 times that you had known of. The only reason you kept waking back up was the feeling of her coochie bugs crawling around your dick and her slapping you.  Despite the frequent blackouts, you couldn't bring yourself to be disappointed in her choice to not let you use a condom. After all, she said she was on birth control, and if you had worn a condom you wouldn't have had the pleasure of feeling her coochie bugs on your bare skin. " Fuckity f-fuckity, harder daddy!!! " she fake-moaned into your ear.

You knew her moans were fake but they still sent you over the edge. Thrusting harder into her fish pocket, you came more than you ever had before. You tried to pull out but she trapped you in place with her legs. " That's fine, you said you were on the pill right?" you asked confidently.

 " Yeah, but I didn't feel like taking them this week heheheheheh he heee" she giggled like a witch who had just killed some commoners. For a second you were concerned, but you quickly realized it was okay because it was all a part of her lovely mission. As you were putting your clothes back on, she ran over to you and shoved her tongue down your throat in a kiss. You kissed her back passionately despite the taste of shit on her lips. You didn't mind, because you knew it was one of her favorite snacks. 

After kissing for a bit, you both knew your time was up.She had to get an hour of sleep before her first client of the day woke up, and you had to go get a shower and get ready for work. Of course peaches couldn't know about the shower though,because she would be disgusted by you and forbid you from coming back. As you walked to your car, you heard a notification on your phone. 

" Teehehehe bring 2 big macs next time bitch" a lovely text from your lovely queen. while you were driving home you heard your phone blowing up with messages. As soon as you pulled into the driveway you looked at your phone, realizing what you happened. She had went live while you were fucking, and then posted your texts and instagram account as soon as you left. You smiled, hoping she recorded it too to put on pornhub. Now with your spirits high, and one of peaches roaches now in your shirt pocket, you were ready to get ready for a lovely day.